Impossible...

(That's you, but change it to your hair colour, eye colour etc, and you have the wolf ears and tail too)

Y/n's POV:

Me and my pack were hunting. Hunting for food. Until I became alerted. I smelt humans.

"Guys, do you smell that?" I said, sniffing the air. They all sniffed and slightly howled. "Okay good. Time to do some butt kicking"

I pulled my black hood up and I was off in a split second. I dashed to where the smell was, and saw them. Humans...

"Eeep! I don't like it out here!! Garroth! Aaron! Meep~!" screamed a girl. I chuckled and stalked her. Two boys came out of the lodge and walked up to her. Hmm, they seem familiar.

"Kim! Oh Kim! What's wrong?" said the one with blonde hair to the girl I assume is Kim.

"I don't like it...I don't feel...safe..." she whispered. I laughed and went to another bush. They must've heard me because they looked my way, but luckily didn't see me. "What was that?!"

"Shush Kim!" spat the man with black hair. I looked at him, and saw a spark.

"That spark..." I whispered "that's...impossible...he can't be it...can he? This is bad...I have to go" 

The man knew I was here, so I ran off in less than a second. No ones seeing me today. Even if he's the one...

I ran back to my cave to see all my pack asleep. I pet them all and fell asleep next to them.

I 'will' find out more...