Time Later

Y/n's POV:
Me and Ein haven't seen Aphmau and all the others since we left that day.
We decided it was best if we left.
So we did.

We're currently at our house in (somewhere near Aphmau's house but you and Ein don't know). We moved here a couple months now. I have a job at a cafe working as the bar tender thing, and Ein is working for the alpha mates (random cool job I made up). I'm happy with my life. It's been a stressful life, but I can deal with it. Nothing I can't handle!

Later this day, Ein came back. Of course, I didn't have work because it was a Saturday, but Ein had to go to work because someone was badly ill. "Hi Ein, how was work?" I smiled, hugging him. He smiled, and hugged back, replying,

"It was okay, not the best day. I was falling asleep at my desk all day" he laughed, grabbing a cup and poring some water,

"That's good. So...since it's Sunday....wanna do something tomorrow?" I asked, sitting down on the couch. He looked towards me and tilted his head,

"Sure? But what?"

"Go shopping? Get some cool stuff?"

"Alright then. Might as well get some sleep, it's nine already, sheesh. Night Y/n..."

Ein then walked up the stairs, and then disappeared from sight. I sat down in front of the tv and turned on my little horsies.

Don't judge me...I like it!

~time skip brought to you by zuzu~

I was watching my little horsies until I heard screaming. "What in the world?" I whispered. I walked to the front door, cautiously opened it, and saw someone.
They were glowing!?

"Hello?!" I cried over to the person. I saw someone down the road petrified. They looked familiar, but I couldn't tell. ,"what's going on out here!?"

The person stared at me, and chuckled. It was the glowing one. "Hello Y/n..." they said, creepily.

"Uh...who are you?" I asked, stepping slightly out of my house. But then, the door slammed behind me, shoving me forwards, "agh!"

I faced the weird glowing person and awkwardly smiled. "H-hi there...." I waved. They chuckled and stood in front of me.

me.

Me.

What?

"Y/n...do you recognise me?" They asked, looking in my eyes. I swiped my head saying no. "No? How come?"

"Have I met you?"

They returned back to their normal colour or whatever, and I relaxed.

"Hang on...are you Kai!?" I cried out. They giggled and replied,

"Of course, Y/n! Nice to see you again!"

"Woah! What was that form you had there then?"

"Heh, I was scaring my friend Down there, Aphmau. Remember her?"

"A-Aphmau?" I spoke. He nodded and called her over. She slowly came over and saw me.

"Y-y/n!!!!" She cried out loud. "I've missed you! I was so terrified! Me, you brother, dad everyone! They've been worried sick!!!"

"Hey Aphmau...." I smiled slightly, not wanting to be here, "I've gotta get back inside...getting late, ya know?"

"Oh um...sure...
N-nice to see you again..." she said, looking down. I felt guilty. Why? Why should I? She nearly killed my brother...

"Yeah...um bye..." I said, and walked back inside, slamming the door shut. Hard.
"Was I too harsh?"

I heard someone and they laughed, I looked up and saw Ein looking at me. "Yes, maybe a little..."

"Hey! Were you eavesdropping!?" I shouted. He laughed even more and nodded, running off to his room. "H-hey! Get back here Ein!"

I nearly got to him but he shut his door before I could. "Damn! I'll get you next time, you wolf!"

I walked to my room and fell asleep...

Aphmau?