Kill Him...

Hi guys, so, as Aphmau hasn't uploaded a new do of emerald secret, and I can't write this story from the plot since it's not out, I'm going to make it up, okay? So, don't think 'omg this isn't right' when you're reading this when it's came out. I TOLD YOU, SO DONT MOAN AT ME.

Aaron's POV:
I saw Ein down there traumatised at the sight of me. "Come fight me, Ein!" I screamed. His face. He wasn't moving. Aphmau was looking up at me in shock. Then Ein snapped out of it.

Ein's POV:
"Aphmau, go, go run back to the lodge, and hide. Take Y/n with you! NOW GO!"  I commanded. She ran off, leaving me and Aaron to do our ' fight'. "What now, Aaron?"

"You will give us our friends back. And release Aphmau from that spell!" He spat. I laughed, and spoke,

"Aaron, are you stupid? Do you know what forever after potions are?"

"..." he stayed silent. I laughed menacingly.

"Hahahaha! He doesn't even know what it is! How stupid! You! The Ultima! Don't know what a forever after potion is...pathetic, Aaron...pathetic..."

"You will shut that big mouth of yours and fight me like a real wolf!" Said Aaron, staring at me.

"Nah...I think I'm okay for five minutes, Aaron. Let me stretch" I smirked. I started doing lunge. I wanted to annoy him.

Then I heard people laughing. I looked up and saw Lucinda and that blonde guy. "What are you laughing at?" I spoke. The laughed even more. "What's so funny!?"

I then felt something on my back. My eyes widened.
I slowly turned around, to be met with red glowing eyes. Gulp

"Hello there, Ein..." spoke Aaron, in a dark voice.

"A-ah! Oh h-hello there Aaron!" I chirped, scared.

"You have people of mine. I want 
Them back.. "

~time skip~

No ones POV:
Aaron and Ein are fighting. Eventually, Aaron had Ein pinned to the floor. "Any last words?" Spoke Aaron, scarily.

"Never..." spat Ein.

"Ein you do know that, one punch from the ultima in angered emotion, can kill anyone?" Shouted Lucinda.

Ein stayed silent. "Then I shall end you here..."

Aaron was about to punch, but as he was about to. Someone ran in front of him. They punched not Ein, but the person on top of Ein, right in the face.

"What in the world!" Bellowed Aaron. "No!"

"Aaron, you can't do it twice now! WHO HAVE YOU PUNCHED!!!!" Bellowed Lucinda.

"I DONT KNOW!"

Aaron pulled off the hood of the person he punched, and gasped. "No..." he whispered. "No...please..."

He crawled over to the girl. That girl was his sister...Y/n....

"No! What have I Done!" He cried, clutching onto Y/n's body "Y/n...please...wake up...."

Aaron's eyes now went back to the nice dark brown from before. Ein was there. He saw. "Is that....Y/n?" Whispered Ein, on the verge of tears.

"YES! Who else is it, Ein??" Spat Aaron, angrily...

Ein now realized what he has caused. He loved Y/n. Not Aphmau....

"Aaron. I'm so sorry..." said Ein sadly. Aaron looked at him with a stained face. Ein felt guilty. "I'm sorry..."

Ein was now crying.

Then, someone's voice echoed through the forest. It was Aphmau.

"Aaron!" Screamed Aphmau.

"Huh?" Sobbed Aaron. He looked up and saw Aphmau.
"A-phmau?"

"Aaron!" She screamed hugging him. "Thank Irene you're okay! I'm so sorry for knocking you off! I'm sorry!!!!"

"Aph I-its okay...." said Aaron, looking back at Your body. "But....she's not..."

"Is that Y/n!?" Said Aphmau. Aaron slowly hooded, and started sobbing again. "Oh no..."