Try

Aphmau's POV:

I managed to get up, and I was...scared?

I felt like I was being watched...was I?

I'm going crazy!

I looked around, and got used to my surroundings. "Hello?" I spoke. No reply came. "Hello??"

Still no reply.

I walked over to the trees, and looked behind me. No one. I looked up. I saw a mountain. "Did...I fall from there?" I asked quietly. I walked over to it, and looked about it. I walked along it, and eventually found some stairs to it. "Yes...now I can see what's up there...

Aaron's POV:

Ein has been acting strange, lately. He's been twitching, scratching, and constantly being nervous. I walked up to his room. "Ein?" I stated. I heard footsteps, and out came Y/n. "Y/n? What are you doing in Ein's room?"

"Oh, he's been acting strange. He's scared...I don't know why...want to talk to him?" she smiled. I nodded and walked in. "Hey, Ein! Aaron is here to talk to you!"

Ein then came out of the bathroom looking like a mess. "Agh! Uh...hello! Uh..Aaron!" he greeted. I nodded and sat on a chair.

"Ein. What's wrong with you?" I blurted out.

Y/n and Ein, just looked at me. "What d-do you mean?" said Ein.

"You've been acting strange..."

"M-me? Acting s-strange?"

"Yes Ein!" screamed Y/n. "Sorry, but it's just been on my nerves, and I want to know why...."

"I haven't been acting strange! I'm just-just...just tired..." Ein blurted. Me and Y/n sighed and nodded. 

"Well, okay then. But try to...become stable..." I said, and walked out. "Bye Y/n, bye Ein..."