Aphmau...

No ones POV:
Aphmau has been down lately. She hasn't come out of the waiting room. Since Aaron's bad injury. She's blocked everyone out. Including Zane.

Right now, the lodge is in good shape at least. It's turned into a hotel, and at the front desk is Kim. She's working great. Her shyness is leaving, and she's becoming more confident. Also, Y/n is back to normal, and is happy again. Lucinda guided her on how to reclaim herself. And Lucinda had herself covered on how to get herself back.

Zane and Garroth are getting along. It's a miracle. Never thought that anyone would see the day. "Garroth..." croaked Zane, hugging his brother.

"Yes baby brother?" Asked Garroth, returning the hug.

"I...I love you..."

"I love you to, Zane..."

~hours later~

Aphmau's mom busts through the doors. " HEY! YOU! WHERES MY DAUGHTER!?!?" Screamed Sylvana.

"Huh?" Whimpered Kim, confused, "what're you talking about?!"

"MY DAUGHTER!! APHMAU!"

"OH! She's upstairs!"

"COME ON ERIC!"

They both busted upstairs, and barged through the door. There Sylvana saw Aphmau moping. "Miha!" Shouted Sylvana, running up to Aphmau and hugging her. "Oh miha....I heard what happened..."

Aphmau started sniffing. "Y-you did?"

"Yes sweets..."

"H-he didn't d-deserve this..."

"Miha, he never did...even though I used to hate him. He's a real nice boy. And I'm glad you found him..."

"But a-what if he l-leaves mom?"

"...I....I'm sure he won't...he loves you. He'd never leave you, Aphmau..."

"But this is serious mom! He's not in a very good condition!"

"..."

Sylvana then busted through the door. "EXCUSE ME!?" Screeched Sylvana. "MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN WAITING WEEKS TO HEAR ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND! SHES BEEN MOPING AROUND BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE CANNOT HURRY UP!!!! WHY CANT MY MIHA SEE AARON?!?!!"

"Miss! Please! You can't be in here! It's dangerous" demanded one of the doctors,

"NO!! I WILL NOT LEAVE!!"

"We will have to force you..."

Then Eric busted in. "LET SWEET LITTLE APHMAU SEE HIM!"

Then Aphmau ran through. "STOP! Please...Aaron needs his rest.."

"But miha...." protested Sylvana.

"No mom! Let him rest...he needs it..."

Then Aaron's eyes sent back to the loving brown ones they were before. Aaron's father saw this and gasped. He looked at Aphmau wide eyed. "Stop. Everyone. Now. Everyone leave. Even you sweety. Apart from Aphmau. I need to speak with her...and where's my daughter? Y/n?"

Aphmau then spoke, "she's been missing for days...I don't know where she is...and Ein is gone too..."

"Hmmm....I'll sort that out later. But now Aphmau, come here. Everyone else. Leave!"

"Miha I love you!" Then Sylvana was pushed out the room by Aaron's dad.