Research

Y/n's POV:

I went to the closest library as possible. Which was the lodge...

Damn...

They might find me...

I quietly at night, snuck in and flicked through many books. Looking for information on it. The Ultima Werewolf.

I was failing. Why couldn't I find anything? Ugh! I never will...this is impossible...

I was one never for liking reading when I was young. Still don't.

I ran about. Unaware that I was making a racket. I found a book that had a red eye on it, and green surrounding it. I opened it up, and it had it. Ulitma Werewolf on the front page!

"YES!" I screamed. I realised what I'd done, and covered my mouth. 

I left so no one found me, but little did I know...

Someone was watching me...

Ein and Aaron's POV:

Hmm...familiar...

Ein's POV:

Werewolf...check! Fast...check!

Stealthy...check!

Quite beautiful...CHECK! WAIT WHAT? NO EIN!!

Bad, bad Ein...

I started smacking myself.

Y/n's POV:

I found lots of information on the Ultima Werewolf! And I'm sure that man was it!

I decided to get some rest because I was so tired I couldn't stay up for another second. I lay down, and closed my eyes, and fell into a peaceful slumber.

Aaron's POV:

I miss Aphmau...I need to find her...but now...Kim is acting strange...

Aphmau's POV:

"Honey!" shouted Ein. I excitedly jumped off my chair, and ran down to him. "Good morning...how was your sleep?"

"It was lovely, thank you.." I smiled. He smiled back and kissed my forehead. He looked agitated. So I decided to ask why. "Ein, are you okay? You seem stressed..."

"What? Me? No, of course now. I'm just...thinking..." he stated, and walked off without another word.

Meh! He's okay! It's Ein!

I walked back into my room, and looked in my mirror...my beautiful green eyes. My beautiful black hair...my oh my...

Huh? What am I saying?