Is He Okay?

Y/n's Pov:

Right now, Kim is treating Aaron. Aphmau is in her room, crying endlessly. I feel bad for the poor girl. She's been heartbroken too many times. I don't think she can handle it!
I was still In Lucinda's mind. I heard her whispering to me that she'd be happy to let me use control of her body to get mine. "Thanks Lucinda..." I whispered. I heard her in my mind say it's fine. But then, I heard a scream.
I rammed through my door, and dashed down stairs. I saw Kim and Aphmau panicking. "What's going on!?!" I cried. Aphmau's face was becoming pale. "Aphmau!? Are you okay?!"

"No! Aaron's dying!" She whaled, clutching onto my chest. "Y/n...please...help us! Aaron's dying...."

"A-Aphmau....you know I know nothing about caring for wounds or anything like that!" I said, hugging her. "Aphmau...I'm so sorry..."

"P-please, Y/n! You're the only one I can rely on to get him back. He's your brother!"

How did she know that? Might as well ask her. "Aphmau, how did you know that?"

"Oh...Aaron told me...." she replied, hugging Aaron's arm.

"Aphmau get off! He's losing blood!" Screamed Kim, smacking Aphmau's arm off.

"S-sorry!" Squeaked Aphmau, rapidly.

"It's okay Aphmau. Just watch what you're doing, okay?" Smiled Kim, patting Aphmau's arm.

"I will!"

Time has gone, and Aaron isnt dying anymore. Kim managed to get his blood to stop running. He was now breathing at an okay pace. "Thank you Kim! I owe you so much!" Screamed Aphmau, squeezing the life out of Kim.

"Ehehe! It's-okay....Aphmau! But....can...you let...go....please?" Chirped Kim, losing air. Aphmau realised, and gasped.

"Oh I'm sorry Kim" smiled Aphmau,

"It's okay...but...can I go sleep? I'm quite tired" asked Kim, innocently

"OF COURSE KIM!! YOUVE BEEN AT HARD WORK! Go rest!" Bellowed Aphmau, shoving Kim up the stairs, "off you pop!"

"Thank you Aphmau!" Smiled Kim, and disappeared.

"That girl is something..." I whispered, chuckling and slaking outside.

I wonder how ein's taking all of this.....