Alive...

Aaron's POV:
I woke up, feeling slightly dazed. I opened my eyes better, and saw I was in a nice decorated room. "Huh? W-where am I?" I asked myself quietly. I adjusted to the light, and saw my surroundings. "Hello?"

No answer.

Seconds later, someone, who was wearing a cloak, came in, and faced the window. "Hello, Aaron..." they spoke, calmly.

"Who are you?" I asked, rudely, but...calmly...

"No need to know...but...Aaron..."

"Y-yes?"

"Did you love that girl?"

"Do you mean A-Aphmau?"

"Which other girl would I be talking about? You only love her. She's your tue love, am I correct?"

"Y-yes she is..."

"Would you do anything for her? Even die for her?"

"Yes...I would...to keep her safe, and make her happy!"

"You did just that, Aaron. But...she seems stressed. That...Ein boy...has full power over her and your friends. And also your sister...Y/n. She's under his spell, too..."

"Yes...she is..."

"Would you like to free them all? Would you like to get them all back safely?"

"Yes! O-of course! Anything!"

"Then I shall give you life. Life to go back, and save your friends. Your friend Garroth is worried. He thinks your dead. And you are right now. But when you walk out of that door. You shall wake up...but not in once peace...so, Aaron Lycan...do you wish to have mortality again?"

"Of course! Yes! Please!"

"Then that has been given. Go, now! Before I change my mind...I shall see you again, Aaron. Goodbye for now..." said the cloaked figure. I then smiled, and walked out.

I woke up to excruciating pain. "Ugh...what's happened?" I groaned, lifting my hand up. I saw blood. "Agh!"

I saw good everywhere. "Damn...I need to get...up..."

I tried getting up. I remembered all the times me and Aphmau and together, and also with my sister and friends. Not many of Y/n, but some memorable ones...
I need to fight for them! Ein will not win!

"Ein is dead!" I shouted, and stood up. I felt my eyes grow into the werewolf ones. "EIN!!!"

"I WILL NOW GIVE UP! I WILL GET APHMAU, Y/N AND Y/N AND MY FRIENDS BACK, NO MATTER WHAT!!"

"Don't you worry Aphmau. I'm coming..."