Aphmau...Aaron?

Y/n's POV: 

I heard shouting...really...loud shouting. I ran to that lodge, and saw people. One of them looked like...

EIN!?!?!? O-O

I walked closer to the door, it was wide open. I recognized the man and the girl too. "Aphmau? A-Aaron?" I said, walking in. I didn't let my hood down.

They looked at me with shock. Aaron pinned me to the wall. "WHO ARE YOU!?!" he bellowed. I tried pushing him off me, but it didn't work. I started whimpering because he was...very strong. My wolves must of heard because they came darting through the door growling at Aaron. He looked at me in the face, and snarled. Showing his sharp, deadly teeth. He was the Ultima...

"Aaron...aren't you happy for us? That wer'e getting...married?" smirked Ein. I went wide eyed.

MARRIED!!!?!?!?

"You're what!?!?" screeched Aaron. He turned towards Ein in shock. "You are NOT marrying her! You don't  deserver her! Look what you've done!"

"Heh...but I do Aaron...you took everything away from me. You and that...mongrel Blaze!" spat Ein viciously. I was in shock from what he is now.."And you...you...pup..."

I growled slightly and looked at him. "Who are 'you'?"

"None of your business..." I spat

"Yes it is. You're in MY lodge and MY home. NOW TELL ME!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP...EIN!"

"How do you know my name?" he threatened, getting closer to me. I growled and spoke.

"Back off...omega..." I chuckled. He got annoyed and lunged at me. "GET OFF OF ME!"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT???!?!?!"

"I WENT TO YOUR SCHOOL!"

"Phoenix...Drop High?" he questioned, slowly getting off of me. I nodded and backed off o the door. "How...or...how...or...wait...were we...friends?"

"Yes...we were..."

"Agh, whatever. Now, for you Aaron. You know what you are. Ultima...Werewolf..."

"You don't know that I'm it. How sure are you, Ein?" said Aaron confidently. I looked worried. Ein's changed...drastically...

"Oh yes I do Aaron. I was curious. I wanted more information on the Ultima Werewolf. That old man helped me. I went into his drawer...I found it. The Ultima Werewolf. It wad traced all the way back to 'one' family...and you know who that family was, Aaron?" smirked Ein

Aaron was scared. He looked pale..." Aaron...?" I asked quietly. He looked at me...and then back at Ein. "Aaron...it's me...."

I slowly removed my hood, and they both looked Wide eyed at me..."Y/n..."

"Y/N?!?!?!?!?" screamed Ein. Aaron stood there, obviously out of words..."I missed you so...much..."

Ein broke down, and fell to the floor crying..."Aaron...I'm sorry..." he said...

"Y/n...you're...alive..." smiled Aaron. I smiled back and hugged him. "I'm sorry for leaving you..."

"A-Aaron...what do you mean?" I asked. He looked at me, and his smiled faded..."are you okay?"

"Y/n...you're family...nothing is true about them...you were never related to the L/n family..."

"W-what? What do you mean?"

"Y/n...you're a Liking..."

"I'm a what!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"Y/n it's true.." Ein stated, standing up. I traced family members, and found you. The youngest daughter of the Liking family. But you do not hold Ultima powers..."

"Aw..." I sobbed. "I wish I did though..."

"Heh, we all do..." smiled Ein hugging me "I missed you..."

"I missed you too, Ein...