Ein...

Ein's POV:
Since Aaron has been down, and that Y/n is down too, I've become more nicer. I'm not being that brat I was back in high school. I remember that kid. Daniel. I forced him to be the omega without Aphmau's permission. Heh? So?
It was funny then. But now...it feels wrong.
I wonder where they are now...

I walked out of the bathroom, and back to the guest room where I'm staying because Aphmau insisted.
Why was she being so nice to me? I nearly killed her boyfriend, for Irene's sake!

As I was walking in, I heard them talking. I decided to eavesdrop.
Won't hurt...
Right?

I got to the top of the stairs so I could listen. I ears Kim panicking, "Ah!! What do I do! I'm stressing out! The cast isn't strong enough!!!"

Lucinda or...Y/n? Was there, really shocked. She looked like she was going to cry. But she held her own.

"K-Kim..." whispered Y/n, quietly.

"Yes?"

"You need more bandages!! Go get some! I'll try to hold off the blood!"

Kim then nodded, And blasted off. Here's my chance to speak to her with no one else.

"Y/n...?" I spoke. She looked up at me, and smiled. "Ah, so you are Y/n, then. Not Lucinda"

She giggled, and began treating Aaron...

"So..." I began, she cut me off

"Yes Ein?" I stared, "anything you wanted to speak to me about?"

"Um...yes there was..."

"Go on..."

"Well, I just...wanted to apologise...I've been a jerk to basically you and everyone my entire life. I just didn't want to be left out, and dumped into the shadows. I was shy at first. But until I met...you and Aphmau...you made me be confident in myself!
Since...Aaron left, I wanted to be alpha so bad. And he gave it to me. He trusted me...
B-but I..." I explained. I couldn't say the word. Why?

"But what Ein?" Asked Y/n, becoming obviously agitated. "Tell me"

"But I.....betrayed him. Ruined the alphas title. I went round bullying helpless people. Since Aaron found out....he became furious, and he no longer trusted me...but...I was still alpha. And plus, that poor Daniel kid. I crocked him to being omega. He was constantly being bullied, and his friends were trying to back him up. But...I was too of an idiot...
If...any of you...see them again. Tell them I'm....uh....s-surry?" I croaked. She looked at me in confusion and spoke,

"It's sorry, Ein. Not Surry...." she blankly said. Then turning back to Aaron. "I forgive you...just the slightest bit. And I have to earn your trust. Gain it back...and you'll be my trustworthy friend again..."

I nodded and ran off....

Thanks Y/n...

I guess....