Y/N!!!!!!!!

Aphmau's POV:

I walked up the path on the mountain, and tripped a couple times. "Ugh! Aphmau!" screamed someone. I looked about and saw no one in clear sight. "Where are you...?"

"What in the world..."I mumbled to myself. I ran up the path way, and heard footsteps.

No, they weren't mine...they were someone else's. "Hello?" I spoke. No answer. "What was that then?" I whispered. I walked up, and eventually made it to the top. No one was there. "What!?"

"Garroth, I'm going mad! Where could she be?!?!" screamed the same voice from earlier. 

"Aaron, calm down! We'll find her...or she might...be...you know..." replied who I assume is Garroth. But the other one blurted,

"Dead..."

"Yeah..."

"H-hello?" I stepped up. They both snapped their heads to look at me. "Can you h-help me?"

"A-aphmau!"screamed the man with black hair, "oh thank irene you're okay!"

"Who are you??"

"Y-you...don't know who I am??"

"N-no! I've never seen you in my life!"

"WHAT?!" screamed someone. I turned around, and saw a women with orange hair. "APHMAU!"

"Hang on...you look familiar-" I said, but I got cut off by remembering. "LUCINDA!!"

"She remembers Lucinda...but not Aaron??" said Garroth.

"I remember you all now! Garroth, Aarom, Lucinda!" I smiled.

"Aph..." Aaron smiled. I ran up to him and hugged him. "I'm so sorry that happened to you..."

"Heh, it's okay...but...my leg is a little messed up..."

"Oh no problem. I'll get that checked up in no time!" stated Lucinda, levetating me inside. "Heh, fun right?"

"Yeah!" I cried. She set me down, and ran off. "Where's Y/n...and Ein?" I asked

"They're upstairs...don't go near Ein again Aphmau. I want you no where near him. Do you understand?"

"Capish..." I sighed. "You're like my mom..."

"Heh, 'STAY AWAY FROM BOYS, MIHA!' There...I'm your mom" laughed Aaron. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to go check on Y/n and Ein. Be right back"

Ein's POV:

I just kissed Y/n...oh my irene, Aaron's gonna kill me!

"Y/n...Your brother, what's he gonna think-" I said, but she cut me off.

"He doesn't need to know, does he?" she laughed, and kissed my cheek. But Aaron walked in. WHY!?!

"Y/N! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!?!" bellowed Aaron. Y/n squirmed and smacked her hand off the wall. 

"Ow..." she groaned.

"Y/N M/N LYCAN, WHAT WERE YOU DOING!!"

"Aaron, leave me alone...it's none of your business..."

"Yes it is. I am responsible for your safety. Mom and dad know you're here... I will send you to them..."

"Aaron!!"

"Y/n, enough, get out of here, and go to your room. NOW!"

"Ugh!!"

Y/n shoved passed Aaron, and out the door.

"Now, Ein...why did she kiss your cheek?" he scowled at me. I looked around, cause I didn't know how to reply...

"Because...she...um....likes me?" I said, slowly...

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"