Y/n? AARON!!!!!!!!

3rd Person:
As Y/n has been transferred into Lucinda's body, and now is in control of everything, Garroth and Kim are stressing about what's happened.
"Lucinda? Are you Lucinda?" Said Garroth, getting closer to Y/n who was in Lucinda.

"I'm not Lucinda!" Cried Y/n, now getting annoyed. "How many times do I have to say, Garroth?!

"Agh! I'm sorry! I'm just...really confused..."

"I understand. But listen to me. I'm not who I look like. But I'm stuck in Lucinda's body. I'm Y/n..." Y/n stated. Standing up and smiling. "My soul...it's been transferred into the....Nether realm..."

"The what!?" Screamed Kim, jumping back, and looking traumatised. "The Nether realm?! I thought that was only a myth!"

"Well it's not, Kim! Get that through your skull already! The Nether realm is real! And I don't know why I was sent there! Do you think...I had to go there? Did I do something wrong?"

"Nonsense!" Interrupted someone. It was Aphmau. "Y/n, of course you wouldn't be sent there! There's probably a misunderstanding .... I'm sure everything will be okay..." she smiled, taking my hand and hugging me. "We'll help you return. Even that werewolf over there..."

Everyone looked towards Ein, and flashed him a snarl. "Him?" Spat Aaron. "He isn't coming with...." Aaron coughed, " with us..."

"Aaron, are you alright?" Said Aphmau, walking up to him. Aaron was now extremely pale. "Aaron?"

Then, Aaron started to become limp, and then he fell....

"Aaron?" Aphmau whispered, she then started to see what she'd done...."AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"