Stuck

3rd Person:
Ein has been acting strange. He has even been biting his tail. Aphmau and Y/n are getting worried, and Ein is slowly developing feeling for Y/n.
Just as Ein woke up, a knock was heard at his door. He got up, and opened to see it was Y/n. "Hey Y/n..."

"Hi Ein. Thought you'd want some breakfast?" She smiled. Ein accepted, and let her in. "How've you been? I know you're going through some hard times right now. But...always remember Ein. If you need someone to talk to...I'm always happy to help"
Y/n  got up and walked to the door. "I need to go grab some stuff for Aaron. Be good while I'm gone!"

"Bye Y/n" said Ein bluntly. He lay down, and eventually started eating.

Meanwhile  with Y/n, it was getting cold out. "Ugh, why now?" She groaned. The snow got stronger, and it eventually turned bad. "No! I'm walking through this!"

Y/n ran into the forest, and sat down in a cave. "Dammit...now I'm stuck here..." whispered Y/n.

Back at the lodge, Ein and Aaron were stressing out. "Aphmau! It's been two hours and Y/n hasn't come back!" Shouted Aaron, just as Ein ran down. "Ein! Have you see Y/n?"

"NO! That's what I came down here for!" Replied Ein, panicky. "I'm so worried! She could die out there!"

"Don't you think we already know that!" Screamed Lucinda. "We need to find her, otherwise it's not going to look good...."