.......

Aaron's POV:
Lucinda was doing the spell on Y/n, but whilst she was, Y/n passed out. "Huh?? Y/n?" I asked. I shook her, but Lucinda slapped me,

"Don't touch her! I'm doing the spell you imbecile!"

"Right, sorry"

She carried on. It took a good ten minutes. For a young witch, she's very good at it. "Come on...please..." she mumbled. She was now straining. "Come on! You stupid spell!!"

"Lucinda, calm down!" I cried, and she glared at me. I stepped back and didn't make a sound.

~time skip~

Aphmau's POV: (ahahhaha didn't see that coming did ya?)

I woke up....cold...
I looked around and saw white everywhere. "Hello?" I spoke. I felt pain all over me. I looked down and saw my leg. Jumbled up. "Agh!"

I scrambled, but caused excruciating pain. "Ow.."

I lied back down, and sat...what could of happened to me? I remember Aaron...but no one else...

"Why am I hurting?" I whispered. I looked at myself, and realised....I was injured. Gosh, did I forget? What's going on with me lately...

"Hello?" I called.

No answer.

"Hello~?"

Still...no answer.

"Hello!"

Still! No answer!

Ugh!!

Aaron's POV:
I,was sitting there like a need, watching Lucinda help my sister. I was biting my nails in anger. "Lucinda, is she okay?" I blurted out. She snapped her head towards me and spat,

"Shush!"

"Ugh..."

Meanwhile, Lucinda was becoming more relaxed and happy. "Ah...finally...I can relax. She should be up and running in the next hour. So, let's get her to the lodge, and let her rest, he mind is stressed right now. I managed to heal her wound, but she'll need stitches. Nothing old Kim can't do, right?"

"Heh, yeah. Kim was good with medical care" said Garroth. I picked Y/n, and put her on the couch...

"Now, let's go rest. We all need it...and...I'm sorry Aaron...for Aphmau...I really am...I miss her too just as much as you do...." Lucinda smiled sadly at me. "Night guys, see you all tomorrow I guess, cause I ain't getting up earlier!"

Lucinda jumped off to her room. "Hey, Garroth?" I asked. He smiled and turned around,

"Yes?"

"Do you think...Aphmau's....dead?"

He looked at me shocked. I could tell he doesn't want to think about this now. "I-I'm sorry, Garroth. I was just...looking for some advise..."

"I-its okay...it's just...I uh...don't wanna talk about that....right...now.." he replied, twiddling his thumbs. I sighed and walked off.

"G'night Garroth. We all need a couple hours rest..."

"Bye Aaron..."

We then walked our separate ways....