Nice morning

3rd Person:

Aaron, and Garroth have been sleeping for hours now. Aaron woke up at around twelve o clock, lunch time. He got up and decided to make breakfast. Meanwhile, while Aaron was doing that, Y/n, was sitting in her room, looking around. Confused.
Lucinda eventually woke up, and checked on her. She opened her door, and strode down to Y/n's room. She knocked on the door, and spoke,

"Y/n. It's me, Lucinda. Can I come in?"

"Oh! Of course, come on in..." replied Y/n. Lucinda then opened the door and smiled.

"Hey, Y/n. How are you? Do you feel...dizzy or anything.a"

"Nope, I'm fine, why'd you ask?"

"Oh..um...no reason...
So, would you like to come and get breakfast with me? I believe Aaron is making some. And from what I've heard, he's quite a good cook, to be honest..."

"Sure, I'm starving"

Lucinda and Y/n both walked down the stairs to get some breakfast and Garroth joined them later on. "Y/n! How are you?" Cheered Garroth.

"I'm doing fine, thanks" said Y/n, taking a bite of her egg. "Where's Aphmau?"

Everyone glanced at each other in fear. "She's gone home. She didn't feel very well..." said Lucinda. Aaron looked at the floor, and sighed.

"I'm gonna go for a walk...see you all later"

Aaron then got up, and walked out the door. "What's wrong with him?" Asked Y/n, curiously. Lucinda chuckled and threw Garroth and Y/n's leftovers away.

"Anyone want some juice?" Called out Lucinda from the kitchen p. Garroth and Y/n both called out yes.

"Here you are..." Lucinda said, placing down their drinks and hers

"Thanks Lucinda..." said Y/n and Garroth in sync.

"JINX TOUCH WOOD!" Screamed Garroth. "HA! You can't speak now"

"Y/n, y/n, y/n." giggled Lucinda.

"Dammit..." said Garroth. "I forgot about that..."

"Heh"