Lucinda? Or...someone else...?

Okay, so. Aphmau has came out with Emerald Secret. That's bugged me, because that last chapter was made a couple hours before. That's so annoying.

So, I'm going to try and add bits in from that. Bye guys, and enjoy the chapter!

Aphmau's POV: (before she ran back)

I ran back to go get Y/n and hide with her. I got to the lodge, and rammed through the door. I walked up to my room, and saw she wasn't there. "Huh!? Y/n?" I spoke. No reply. "Oh no!"

I ran round the house searching, and eventually, came across this blue potion, and pink potion. "What in Irene's world..."

I picked them up and examined them. I was that amazed with them, I accidently dropped them, and they fell on me.

"Agh!" I screamed. My head started to feel weird, and remember everything when I was under Ein's control. "Aaron!!"

I ran to get back, tripped on the way, but I eventually made it.

"Aaron!!" I screamed. "I'm so sorry for knocking you off!"

"A-ph?" croaked Aaron looking at me. Ein then stared at me, and his mouth went wide. "Aphmau!"

"I-is that...Y/n?" I asked. Aaron looked back at her, and slowly nodded in defeat... "Oh no..."

Y/n's POV:

I woke up, feeling warm. I looked around and saw I was in a red surrounding building. "W-where am I?" I asked. I got up, and walked towards the door. "Hello?"

No reply.

"Anyone? Please! I don't know where I am" I spoke. I tried opening the door, but no help. "Hello!!?!"

I gave up after a little while, and walked back to the bed. I then lied down, and closed my eyes.

But little did I know...I was being transferred into another mind...

Lucinda's POV:

"Lucinda, do something!" screamed Kim.

"I don't know what to do!!" I replied, almost crying. "I'm sorry!"

Aphmau randomly passed out, and Aaron looks like he's going to too. "Lucinda!!" screamed Garroth. "Come on! You should know!"

"But Garroth, I don't!!!" I cried. "What do I do!? Do any of you?!"

I looked towards Ein, and saw he was facing another direction. "What's wrong with Y/n!? Is she dead?!" asked Kim. I nodded, and sat down in defeat. "No!"

I then started getting very bad migrains. "Agh..." I groaned. Kim looked at me, and asked if I was okay. "I-I'm fine, Kim..."

"Are you sure?" she said

"Yes..."

Then it hit me. The pain took over. "AGH!!" I bellowed, and clutched my head. "WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

I then was not in control.

Someone else was. "Lucinda!"

Was all I heard before leaving my mind...for someone else to use....

Y/n's POV:

Oh no! I've just entered Lucinda's mind! Hang on a second...that's my body! "Agh..." I groaned. I looked at myself, and saw I was controlling Lucinda.

"Lucinda?" whispered Kim. I looked at her, and she jumped back in shock. "Ah!"

"W-what's wrong?" I asked. The voice wasn't like Lucinda's but like mine.

"Your voice...what's happened?" asked Garroth. Then he jumped back, "and your eyes! They're (e/c)!"

"I'm not Lucinda..." I said

"What?" they all spoke in unison.

"I said...I'm not Lucinda...."