Huh??

Y/n's POV:
I woke up with all my wolves next to me. Was it all a dream?
I looked around, and saw the lodge. "What in the world..."

I walked up to it, and saw no one.
It was a dream...
But what caused it?

I got closer to it, and examined it closely. I scent my wolves come from behind me. "Morning guys" I smiled, scratching all of their ears. "Do you remember me going into that house over there?"

They all shook there heads to say no. "Oh. Okay then...let's go hunting then shall we?"

~time skip to night~

Aaron's POV:
I was looking for Aphmau, and I couldn't find her! "Garroth! Where is she?" I cried. He looked at me to say: 'Aaron I don't know!'

We ran further into the forest, and saw that wolf girl. "Stop! Don't go to him! He will kill you!"

"Who!?"

"Brother!"

"Who's brother!?"

"Just please!! Don't go! He'll kill you"

"I have to save Aphmau!" I stated, and shoved past the wolf girl.

Me and Garroth ran to the lodge, and on the hill, I saw her.

Aphmau....

She was right there...

"She's right there..." I said. I then ran off, leaving Garroth. "Aphmau!"

I walked up to her. "Aphmau...you know who i am, right?"

"Aha! Of course I do, Aaron!" She perked. I sighed in happiness and smiled. "And I can't wait for you to meet my fiancé! He's been dying to meet you!"

"You're fiancé!?" I screamed.

"Yeah! Come on, let's go see him"

I followed Aphmau, and pleaded her to stop. "Please Aphmau! This isn't you"

We walked in and she said, "he should be here. Aha, that him now!"

"Hi!" Smiled Aphmau, running up to the cloaked man. "This is Aaron! And Aaron this is my fiancé!"

"Aphmau...please..." I begged. "And who are you?"

"Heh...I'm Ein..."
He said, and ripped his cloak off.

"Ein!?"

"Hello, Aaron...remember me?"

"Of course..." I groaned. Glaring at him intensely.

"Aphmau, darling, why don't you go and change into something more...comfortable , hm?" Said Ein. Ugh I hated him...

"Of course!" Chirped Aphmau.

She then ran off.

"Now..." said Ein...

Y/n's POV:
I was near that lodge again. I completely forgot what happened in that dream. But I think it was a warning...
I neared it, and saw people inside...
Was that...Aaron? And....my ex?!

It was! Its Ein!

I listened in on their conversation. "Do you remember....back in high school..." said Ein. "You got all the attention, and yet you left. You were a loved alpha...giving none of the respect to Aphmau (I forgot what he said in it, so role with it 😂). How selfish..."

"What? I gave Aphmau just as much! She was just as loved!" Screamed Aaron.

"Whatever!"

"Ugh!"