Clean Up and Grooming

//A:N// That picture took me a bit over 20 hours to make T-T....either that or twenty minutes.....it's been a slow weekend. This choppy is important, funny, but not too graphic. You'll understand later on in the chapter what I mean *la evil laugh*

"Demon talking, Kurama or anyone in an animal form."
"<Any other language>"
"~Cuing/sweet talking/seducing~"

-With Edward

Edward sighed as he patted his stomach happily, though no bump could be seen with how fast his breed digested, and he stood from his spot on the ground near his meal and began to walk away from the prison. No one would discover the carnage he had left until later, anyway. A small ping of guilt made him pause as he looked at his mess and decided it to be far too cruel to whomever would find it to leave it all this traumatizingly a mess. He clapped his hands, a familiar ringing sound echoing throughout the room, and placed his hands onto the ground to force the large mess into each individual cell before closing each cell door and fixing the room up to make it as though he had never been there in the first place. With this done, he spun around, his braid flying behind him, and walked out of the room.

-With Naruto

Naruto placed the leftovers inside of the sealed container and stood above his most recent victim. The man almost looked like a dissected frog but with much more precision. He carefully removed all of the meat from the victim's flesh before finishing and licking off as much of the red liquid as he could from his clawed hands and arms. He moved to the apartment"s bathroom to wash off the liquid before it clotted before grinning Emily at the thought of his next kill, though stealth never did cross his mind as it had in every single one of his previous killings. No, he wanted to test his strength. His eyes flashed red and glowed in the dark before returning to their yellow hue, wait, yellow? Naruto noticed his own eyes in the mirror's reflection for confirmation and yes, they were yellow. Golden eyes stared back at him through the mirror's surface with a slight slit in his pupil. However, unlike the normal flashes of red that occurred from time to time, they never reverted back and weren't entirely slitted, nor did they glow too noticeably. After about ten minutes of staring at himself in the mirror, Naruto decided to resume his activities and finish up what he had left.

"The hunt IS almost over after all" he reminds himself as he felt an eternal clock tick slightly as it neared its final minutes. It was time to either clean up or go for the next kill.

-Ditzy's POV

I smiled as my beautiful creations silenced the last of the loud noises that were the remaining screams of fear from the mass of humans that had previously surrounded me, though I have been told that this face was more horrifying or creepy than my usual one. I suddenly frowned when I felt the shared internal clock tick down to some of the smaller digits. I groaned in displeasure at the realization but smiled anyway before wiping the delicious liquid off of my face, I felt it smudge on my cheek despite my efforts, whatever. I look at the beautiful mess that surrounded me, I didn't want to just leave such a delicious treat out to rot inside a building where it would go unappreciated.

"Can't let that happen, nope, nope!" I practically yelled excitedly as I touched my palms together and formed a circle-like space between my fingers through my joined thumbs and pointer fingers, a small barrier appearing in between my fingers. This one looked clear, almost transparent, and I blew at the surface to make the liquid turn into my beautiful bubbles.
I flapped my wings carefully and angled them to push air into various directions, the many bubbles floating towards the many ruined corpses. The bubbles floated gracefully above the masses before touching what layer below and clinging towards it with a beauty that only I ever seemed to notice, my crossed eyes making it look even more interesting as I let my lazy eye swivel in my skull, completely messing up my eyesight. I grew dizzy and closed my eyes tight until the feeling paused. When my eyes opened once more, the mess had entirely disappeared into nothingness, until I looked up. That was where my many bubbles floated, various limbs and pools of blood filling them for later use. I grinned again and stomped on the ground as strong as I could, making a strong flap of my wings as I did so.