NERVOUSNESS

Hey guys. I'm back to burden you with my emotional sadness and drama

Let's call this guy ETH
I've know ETH since junior kindergarten and we've been friends since (I'm over grade 5 now). Except for last summer. THAT was unacceptable

Now I've got you wondering what ETH did that is SO bad, right?
June 2016
UnicornMermaidXOXO1 and ETH came over to my house for a pool party and we were having fun flipping into my pool and playing games. UnicornMermaidXOXO1 and I have talks about things that upset us or that really matter, and we call them 'deep conversations'. We decided to let ETH join in since he was already there. We were near my pool shed when we were having this talk. UnicornMermaidXOXO1 picked the topic: how messed up the government and society is. So now everybody is fired up and raring to go swing a punch. ETH started saying dirty jokes and comments, which were not funny or impressive. UnicornMermaidXOXO1 and I gave each other the 'BFF PLEASE HELP ME' look and we just asked him what the heck was he saying. He didn't reply. UnicornMermaidXOXO1 and I were still in our bathing suits so we just left ETH at the pool shed and jumped into the pool.

February 2017
This time I faced ETH alone
He came over and we decided to play on my Xbox. There was a game that when you hit a virtual ball onto a target 5-8 balls fly out of the target. It's called rally ball. We decided to play on team mode. I hit a rally ball onto a target and ETH said,"Multiple balls" and I just looked at him with a confused face that was saying this: 🤔
He took a three second glance at my face and said,"Dirty reference" and I immediately excused myself to the bathroom. I was DISGUSTED. He made other dirty references and jokes that once again, weren't funny or impressive continuously throughout the night. The only one that's known this story besides me is UnicornMermaidXOXO1 and now you guys know.

You may be wondering why this is making me nervous and freak out now. This is because ETH is coming over TOMORROW NIGHT! And I'm really nervous so I came to you guys for answers.
I just don't want answers from specific people *cough cough UnicornMermaidXOXO1 cough cough*. That's because we have our ways. Kay?

Please help me!
-peach41719
Stay peachy! 🍑