This Kid... + SAVED

Okay so I'm gonna start with the good news and work my way down the charts

ETH ended up having to reschedule the hang out so I have 2 weeks to prep!!

Okayyyyyy. Now for the bad. It started in math class
Btw, M sits across the room from me so he stares at me A LOT
Anyways,  math class
My teacher wanted to take up the work that we did by sending up 6 students to do one of six parts each on the whiteboard. M and I were chosen as two of the six people. Thankfully Larry came too. My teacher asked me to erase the board but I couldn't find the eraser, and M came over and gave it to me. Then when I was explaining why 50x36=1800 M was fully immersed in my words, totally intrigued by my explanation, which I thought sucked.
Fast forward 4 classes
I was now at gym. M had to get the basketballs and I was just sitting waiting for the rack to be pulled. When he pulled the rack, my teacher gave us instructions, and while she gave me those instructions, he sat beside me. UnicornMermaidXOXO1 has never seen any of these things happen but she saw what happened there.
When we were outside, I was shooting hoops (what is it with me and the weird expressions?!) when this kid (let's call him snorty) came over to shoot too. I had no problem with that because he's never done anything wrong to me, except for laughing like a witch.  All of a sudden, M invites himself to come and play!!!! So I left and hung with Macky. When M wasn't there though, he was watching me play from a corner in the schoolyard!!!!! Like um NO.
Rewind one day
Spring picture day. Fun. No uniform, cute pictures, time out of class, what's bad? Oh I'll tell you what's bad alright! I sat down on the 2nd bench because the 1st bench was full of boys, except M. After M got his picture taken, he sat beside me and put his hand on mine, I moved to the other end of the bench in terror, waiting for my friends to save me.
Profile of the day:
kpoptrash72
I gotta go!
-Beachy Sweet
Stay peachy! 🍑