This Trip...

So...
My trip was ONE OF THE MOST FLIPPING FUN THINGS I HAVE DONE AT SCHOOL NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!
Larry and I did a laser maze, a mirror maze, and went to the weirdest museum in that tourist area. I got a wax hand done but as soon as Larry was going to start, we had to leave! It was still fun though!!!!
So now...
The part I hate the most but some *cough cough UnicornMermaidXOXO1 cough* people love...
It's time for a special edition of "This Kid..."!!!!
So let's start with saying that M was here today. I was separated from him at the maze; thankfully. But when I went to go get Dairy Queen for lunch these three things happened:
He:
Offered to get me an ice cream cone
Gave me his spot in line
Tried to engage in conversation
Stared at me
Before lunch:
We went to the Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum and were not split into groups, so as soon as I scanned my ticket, I was on my own. I waited for Larry in the illusion rom and saw a shadow coming from down the hallway and I yelled,"Over here!!!" And waved my arms. To my surprise, it was M. He just looked at me and then looked away again. Then Larry came and we explored about half of the museum before we got split apart by chance. I went into the illusion tunnel (it was dark so I couldn't see who was there) and I just saw a faint shadow. I went closer to see M. I ran out of the tunnel, even though I fell on the way out.
After lunch:
We went to go get our wax hands done at the store and I had to do mine beside M. He was just looking at me. I kept talking to Larry, but kept glancing at M to make him look away.
Before we left:
So my teacher made us 10 minutes late for the bus and our class of 20-something kids were running in the middle of a public park in a tourist area (I'm not kidding everybody was staring at us). I was going to let everyone else go before me, but M stopped and insisted I go first!!!! I was like,"NO" and he was like,"YES NOW GO" and I just went.
Whatever
Sorry I'm updating a day late I was just really tired.
Profile of the Day:
sofia_donato05
See ya next chapter!!!!!
-Beachy Sweet