This Kid...+Shocker!

This Kid...
Okay so I'm gonna admit today I was a bit out of it. So when my teacher picked me to answer a question I was a little woozy. I had to say everything that I was thinking or doing to get the answer. The first step was 6x8. So I said,"6x8=...." because I was thinking when M says the answer for me and just WINKS AT ME. I was like,"I thought that this was over, like boi." In my mind. I don't mind he was helping me out because I was 100% desperado, but the wink was too much for me!!! He did it again two minutes later with a "You're welcome" from across the room when I looked at him, with a pretty annoyed look. I was just like,"Thanks but I knew the answer I just had to read it off the paper!" And he didn't hear me, I guess.  Whatever.
Shocker
So today when I was talking with kpoptrash72 and ceaserpiggy about our end of year trip, I saw a football headed towards my face. I didn't catch it, it hit me on the right side of my face, pointy end way too close to my eye. It was thrown by Missile from last chapter. He laughed and then asked if I was okay. I was fine. I laughed so hard I cried, and people, including M, thought I got hurt. I ignored him. I know it's kinda rude to give someone the cold shoulder, but I have to.
So that's it for today!!!!!
Profile of the Day:
raina_02
Bye!
-Beachy Sweet
❤️❤️❤️😜😜😜😜❤️❤️❤️