⭐️️Story Time⭐️

When I was at UnicornMermaidXOXO1 's house, their mum made us ice cream sandwiches with whipped cream and strawberries. I was just using my hands and I said,"If you're gonna enjoy it!" And then her mom pushed my face into it and she said,"If you're gonna enjoy it!" And UnicornMermaidXOXO1 , well...
She just dug in. We all laughed hysterically!!! So much fun!
Yesterday, I got to school when Larry (remember her?) put her bag in front of my feet while I was walking to the school entrance and I tripped over her bag, I did a somersault on the pavement, scratched my knee, and bruised my elbow. When I get hurt, I laugh, so Larry and I were laughing when everybody started staring at us!!!! Even though I got hurt, it was still a fun experience.
Names for last story:
Peggy
Larry
Maky
kpoptrash72
Sam
We all were playing a game of basketball when Maky and I were fighting each other for the ball, and she threw me onto the ground, but not that hard. I started laughing. Because of me laughing, I didn't have enough time to get up and get out of the way of the ball, so I put my arms over my head so the impact would be decreased. I said to Larry,"Don't let the ball hit my head" and she nodded. All of a sudden, the ball hits my head! Then Larry is just like,"Double Larry!!!!" Because we call each other Larry.
I'm smart Larry
She's reading Larry
ceaserpiggy is weird creepy Larry
And for the rest of the day Larry and I were yelling 'DOUBLE LARRY' and everyone stared at us like we were psychos pleading their innocence with blood on their hands (too specific?).
So yeaaaahhhhh.
Profile of the Day:
Queen_0313
That's all I wanted to share with you guys!
-Beachy Sweet
Bye!!!!!