This Kid...

Okay so M is acting SUPER weird
He is WAY too nice, FOLLOWS ME AROUND, joins in on my conversations, and is all around weird.
Yesterday (Friday May 5) my class was sitting in the gym unsupervised (worst decision my teacher's ever made) when everyone went absolutely crazy and loud. So UnicornMermaidXOXO1 , kpoptrash72 , and a few other girls (and me) left the gym because we were getting headaches and our ears were bleeding (figuratively). Literally two seconds after I left the gym I see M running towards the gym exit, looking straight at me. I look away cuz like WHO WOULDN'T? Once he was outside of the gym, he decided to stand beside me and the was really awkward because all of the girls that were there knew everything that M has done.
Last Monday (May 1st)
I was staying in for recess waiting for my teacher because I wanted to go over an assignment she gave us. M happened to be staying in for the same reason. I begged kpoptrash72 to come and wait for my teacher with me and she did, because if she didn't, that room would've been so awkward
So I was telling kpoptrash72 that the song "The Final Countdown" was literally engraved in my brain. Then M chimed in, saying " that it was also stuck in his head too" and asked," Did you get it from that video on YouTube?" And I just said yeah, trying to block him out.
So yeah. My life kinda sucks in that way. But I know that other people have it way worse than a guy falling foolishly for you.
Bye again
-Beachy Sweet
Stay peachy! 🍑