More information

Yup. I've really done it this time. I still can't believe I've done this.
Yes....The title and description is true.
Sabine and Ezra are both going to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Sabine and Ezra Bridger are both the same age and are brother and sister. Their real parents were killed by Lord Voldemort when they were only four. They were taken in by Kanan and Hera at age five.
Now they are eleven year olds and get letters admitting them to Hogwarts.

So the adventure begins!

They get on the Hogwarts express and travel to the magical school.
After being placed in their houses, they learn about magic.
Do note that Professor Dumbldore, McGonagall, Snape, Lupin, Sprout, Madam Hooch and so many other Professor's are still in this. As well as Lord Voldemort.
With their wands, wits, bravery and each other at their sides, Sabine and Ezra both learn the true meaning of magic.

So that's what you'll expect to find in this book.
Yes, Snape will most likely bully Ezra. I'm sorry to put that out there.
Hera is a human as well as Zeb. Kanan and Hera are married and love Ezra and Sabine with all their hearts. Zeb was their first child then they found the Bridger siblings at an orphanage​ and decided to take them in.
Hera and Kanan are both pure bloods and so is Zeb, Sabine, and Ezra.
If you have any questions, suggestions or anything like that. Either comment on this, or send me a private message.

All I can say now is: ENJOY!

Star-Wars-Dragons out 🐲