Natures Lullaby

The soft glow of the moon cast over the forest as owls hoots echoed around the misty terrain. The faint howls of wolves harmonized with the crickets song. The Jarrus family house sat in the middle of the woodland, able to hear the performance of natures lullaby. The choir of the wildness soothed Ezra and Sabine to sleep after the exciting day of visiting Diagon Alley. Their new owl, Fenn, resting on a perch in their room. Chopper's grumbly purrs became quieter as sleep overcame his system, his body curled up in Sabine's arms. Scale's head nestled in the crook of Ezra's neck, the rest of his form wound around his arm. Hera and Kanan stood at the doorway of the siblings room, watching over their kids.

"I'm worried about Ezra, he seemed really scared about something he saw in diagon alley" Hera murmured.

"I asked him, but he said he must've been imagining things and freaked over nothing" Kanan said.

"But he almost had a straight up panic attack, no one has one of those over nothing" Hera told her husband. 

"We'll keep a closer eye on him" Kanan put an arm around Hera.

"Well, until he goes to Hogwarts, we'll have to rely on Fenn to watch over the both of them."

"Something tells me we're gonna have a lot of letters from the school saying they've blown up something" Hera exhaled a chuckle.

"Ah, even if they do, just remember that we know how to sort it out. Zeb did plently of that stuff in his years of Hogwarts so we're pretty experienced."

Hera rolled her eyes and went over to the childrens beds. Softly, she kissed their foreheads and gave the animals a pat.

"I'm going to bed, night love" Hera pecked Kanan's cheek and went down the stairs.

Kanan looked at Ezra and Sabine.

"You two sure are gonna give Dumbledore a hard time" he whispered.

"But I'm sure you'll do everything you do for good reason."

Giving his two children a final glance before leaving them to sleep, Kanan followed his wife down the stairs.

The howls of the wolf pack echoed into the night, their calls being the final notes to end natures gentle lullaby