singing

Zeb, Sabine and Scales were in the lounge, lying on the couch boredly. Sabine was aimlessly flicking through the channels on the TV, not looking for anything in particular. That's when she got to the music channel and the song "Try Everything" was playing. Sabine sat up and found her foot tapping to the beat.

"This is pretty catchy" she told Zeb.

They glanced at one another then grinned in sync.

"Oh no" Scales hissed nervously.

"They're plotting ssssssomething."

"You've still got some weeds there" Hera pointed out to Ezra.

"I missed them!" Ezra said in surprise.

"They can hide from you" Kanan smiled who was on the opposite side of the boy.

Ezra, Kanan and Hera were outside in the backyard of the house. Tending to the garden which was overgrown and wild. Ezra had always loved the outdoors and nature so he accepted Hera's offer of gardening. They'd been outside for over half an hour, dealing with the crazed produce. Kanan suddenly lifted his head.

"Can you guys hear that?" He asked.

"Hear what?" Ezra inquired.

They all stopped what they were doing and listened carefully. The faint, blurred sound of blasting music came from the house. They all looked at one another.

"Zeb and Sabine" they said at the same time. 

Meanwhile in the lounge, Zeb and Sabbe were jumping on the couch like lunatics. Dancing crazily while Scales was doing his own jig of his own. The music was blasting out of the speaker system, louder than if should've been.

"OH OH OH OH OH!!! TRY EVERYTHING!!!" Sabine and Zeb sang loudly when the chorus came on.

Their voices harmonized in their own way while Scales hissed in rhythm.

"TRY EVERYTHIIIINNNG!!!!!"

Ezra, Hera and kanan walked into the lounge and stared at what met their gaze.

"TRY EVERYTHING!" Sabine yelled.

"WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Zeb sang.

"HISS HISS HISS HISSSSSSSSSS!" Scales said.

"TRY EVERYTHING!"

Sabine and Zeb of them sang the last line together while Scales hissed to finish it off. They turned to the entrance where the trio stood.

"Not even gonna ask" Ezra said turning and going back to the garden.

"Good singing you three" Kanan grinned and he and Hera went after their son.

"Up next is the song 'How far I'll go' from the movie Moana" the man on the TV said.

"Ready?" Sabine grinned.

"Bring it on" Zeb smiled.

"Hiss!" Scales said.

The three of them took a deep breathe as the first verse came up.