Chapter 2

Irene's P.O.V

The same day...

"What should i tell my parents now?" - i asked SuJin and Jaehyun.

"I don't know Irene. But i feel that you should just tell them. And if they chase you out of the house, find us." - SuJin said. I sighed.

"Does Jimin knows?" - Jaehyun asked. I shook my head.

"I don't want him to know." - i said, as tears slowly flow down my cheeks. Remembering my ex boyfriend. Yes, BTS Park Jimin, is my boyfriend. My ex boyfriend now.

"But i'm planning to tell Jungkook's wife." - i said. I know he's married. Jimin told me that once. And i was invited but i didn't get to go. Because i had to do some work for my dad. So i missed their wedding. And up till now, i've never met Jungkook's wife.

"Why? She's not in this story." - Jaehyun said.

"I don't know. I just feel like telling this to her." - I said. I really feel like telling her, honestly.

"Don't. Let's just make it between the 3 of us." - SuJin said. All of us let out a heavy sigh. But tears continue flowing. I wipe my tears as i felt someone looking at me. I turn to that feeling gaze and saw a beautiful lady sitting a table away from our table.

She's very pretty. Like very. I think we talked too loud. Because she's literally staring at me.

"I'm sorry for making noise." - I said, looking at her then looking down.

"No. It's okay. Cheer up, Irene-ssi." - she said, giving me a small smile. Wait, how does she know my name? She took her drink and left the barista.

"Do you know her or something?" - SuJin asked.

"I don't remember having any friends like her." - i said.

"But do you think she heard our conversation?" - Jaehyun asked.

"Obviously she did. She was staring at Irene." - SuJin said. I sighed.

"Let's check at the doctor first. Shall we?" - SuJin suggested.

"I agree, Irene. It's for you too." - Jaehyun said, agreeing with SuJin. I sighed. Then, nodded, agreeing with them.

"Let's go now. I'm free all day." - Jaehyun said.

"Me too. Come on." - SuJin said.

"Now? Really?" - i asked. They nodded. I sighed. For the nth time.

"Okay. Kaja." - i said, giving in. We finish our cakes then grabbing the drinks, walking out of the barista. We walk to the nearest clinic. A professional one too. I've written my name, etc., and now we're waiting for my turn.

I'm restless. My heart aches so much. It hurts badly. I just can't describe to how hurt i am. I feel like dying. I sighed. I miss you, Park Jimin. But you've hurt me enough. I just can't believe he did all these. And the trust for me to him, just disappears. It took him 3 rejections from me, when he confessed.

Yes, 3. I was a very quiet girl. I don't have many friends. I rarely talk to guys. But Jimin made sure he does everything to get my attention, to impress me, to talk to me, to make me smile, to make me laugh, everything. And finally he succeeded. On the 4th time he confessed, i knew i had feelings for him, developing slowly.

Once we were together, i was like the happiest girl ever. He was the sweetest, the most loveliest guy. I was glad i accepted him. Of course girls are chasing for him but he stayed loyal to me and love me. I got to know more things about him.

I remembered when he told me he auditioned for BigHit Entertainment. And got accepted. I was so happy for him. He's been talking about his love for music, dance to me, a lot. And i totally support him. Once he's a trainee. It was difficult for us to meet.

But he never fails to update me. By calls or texts. Then soon, he debuted. I was so damn proud of him. And it got more difficult once he debuted. Especially recently when BTS got big. I was so proud and amazed. Seeing my boyfriend, doing well with his band mates.

My parents have no clue about him. They don't even know i'm dating him. My parents don't like me having a boyfriend. But too bad. I already did. I missed those moments. But now, it shattered. After what he done at Jeju. Remembering that, made me cry.

Jaehyun and SuJin realised. They caress my back, comforting me. My name was called, i walk in the room along with SuJin and Jaehyun. I talked to the doctor and she did everything that she needs to do.

After so long, its finally it. The time to know if i really am pregnant. "Congratulations, you're pregnant." - the doctor said, smiling. I gulped letting out a small smile. We talk more and the doctor explained everything that i have to be careful and etc.

We leave the clinic as my tears fell again. My eyes are swollen from crying for weeks. But I'm still crying. "You know, if you hate this, you can always abort the baby." - Jaehyun said.

"What? No! I can't and i won't!" - i exclaimed. Tears continue running down. Of course i can just abort the baby, but no. This small one don't know anything. He or she wanna live too.

"I'm sorry, Irene." - Jaehyun said, giving me a hug. I hugged her back as i continued crying. Now, I'm thinking of how my parents will do to me. Beat me up then kicking me out? I gotta be prepared.

But once I'm kicked out, i will never ever come back. Even if they begged. Or even unnie will do anything for me, hell no. I will live my life on my own, raising my own child. It'll be sad for this little one. He or she won't get to see their dad. That saddens me more.

My bestfriends send me home. While in the car, my mind blanks as i stare out of the window. And the house is empty as usual. I went to my room. I grab luggage and packed every single thing. My clothes, pants, shoes, makeups, just everything. Once they kick me out, i won't have to worry about cleaning them up. I'm prepared.

I got tired, so i sit down, leaning on the wall. I sighed. My phone rings. I look at it. I'm so sorry Park Jimin. I will not answer your calls. And then, i start crying again. I put my phone away, and continue with packing. I wipe my tears and trying to forget everything but only focusing on packing.

--------------------------------
EYYYYY ITS FRYYAY!!! Anyways, here is da update! I hope yall enjoy it! And Ji Sae is in the chapter! Whoop whoop! Btw, I'm sad rn. Bc BTS is in SINGAPORE, where i live, BUT I CAN'T FUCKING MEET THEM OR EVEN GO TO MUSIC BANK 😭😭😭😭😭 I hope those singaporeans armys who are gg will be having fun! I hope the boys will enjoy their stay here too!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

3/8/17, 3rd August 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕