Chapter 12

Irene's P.O.V

I step out of Mrs Kang boutique, to buy lunch. I look to my left and widen my eyes. Shit. It's Mr Shim. Aish! I don't want to see him anymore. Or at all. He suddenly turn and met my eyes. He was shock, by his eyes, i could tell. But, he rolled his eyes and look away.

I don't know why. But i scoffed. I continued walking, to the restaurant, that sells the best fried chicken. I'm craving for them. I've been craving a lot. At times i crave at random timings and random food. And Jae or SuJin gotta get it for me.

Or I'll get it myself. I bought quite a lot of the fried chicken. I payed for them, walking back to Mrs Kang's boutique. "Ya." - a man's voice called, walking towards me.

I look up and it was Mr Shim. "Yes?" - i answered. I'm not scared of him, anymore. He isn't my dad. Even if he made me. I don't care.

"I don't wanna see you anymore. Stop following me." - he said, frowning.

"Excuse me. I have no time to follow you, sir. And i have no idea who you are either. Bye." - i said, rolling my eyes and walking away. Ergh. Still the same arrogant guy. I walk in Mrs Kang's boutique and eat the fried chicken alone.

After work...

I end at 8pm... I'm on my way to eat dinner, alone. I don't know why, but i get lonely nowadays. Jae and SuJin are busy with school. I don't blame that. I signed. I took a seat and ordered my food.

And waited for it. I realise that I've accepted this little one like very fast. I hated the feeling at first. Because of the morning sick, vomitting, head aches, it sucks. But now, it lessen. At times when I'm alone, i intend to talk to him or her.

I miss Tasha unnie. She's stuck in that house. As long as she's safe. Ever since i stopped schooling, a lot of my teachers called and asked. I have to lie to them. Not that i wanna hide it, but first it's Jimin we're talking about. The father of this little one.

He's a kpop idol. So i can't expose that. Morever, I'm not married to him too. Married? If I've given birth, which man will wanna marry me? Or I'll stay single, and a single mom. I can live like that. My food came and i eat it, slowly.

While eating, my eyes travelled to a couple who were just a few tables away from me. I smiled looking at them. They laughed, joked and so happy. I'm happy for them even if i don't know them.

I finish my food, payed and left the restaurant. I decided to go to the rooftop. I just wanna be alone, and relax. Once I'm there, i sit on the sofa. I wonder what will happen if I'm not pregnant. I mean, my relationship with Jimin.

Will it be the same too? Missing him this way sucks. Because i can't do anything. Even if i can, like going to their dorm and meet him, i don't want to. I sighed. Yeah, I'm stubborn. I know.

I remembered the night that i accidently answered his call without knowing. I miss his voice. I don't know if i should move on. But how? I think of him almost every second. I don't know how but i have to. Even if it's difficult, I'm gonna do it. It's the only way. After an hour sitting there, alone, i got up, and walk back home.

The next day...

I got up early. Than the usual. SuJin went to school already. So now, it's my off day. So I'm gonna go out for a walk. Then, have some coffee, i guess. I grab my phone and wallet and walk out of SuJin's house. Locking the door and gates too. I started walking. I walk towards a park.

The fresh morning air. Love it. I should do this often. It makes me fresh and it's good for myself and my baby. The park was not crowded. Some kids, with their moms, playing. A group of ahjusshi and ahjumma, doing exercise together. Some, jogging. Kids playing on the playground, swings. It's nice seeing kids having fun.