Chapter 6

Irene's P.O.V

-flashback-

"Jaaagiyaaaaaa~" - i heard him calling me. I ignored. I'm sulking. He said he wanted to eat dinner with me yesterday but ends up, he didn't even come. Urgh! I was at the restaurant waiting for him like an idiot.

I look away, crossing my arms. I felt his presence next to me. I felt him blowing on my neck which tickles. I let out an annoyed groan and move away from him.

"Ah jagiyaaaaaa...." - he whined. I felt his presence next to me and he tapped on my shoulder. I shrug it off. But he continues.

"Sorry. I was busy." - he said.

"You weren't. You just forget about it." - i said, frowning and still looking away.

"Okay fine. I forgot. But it's not always. Jagiya please. I said I'm sorry." - he said. I rolled my eyes. I felt his arms, around my waist, pulling me close to him. He place his head on my back shoulder, hugging me.

"Sorry." - he said. I let out a sigh. I rubbed his arms. I faced him as he hugged me, placing his head on my shoulder, inhaling my perfume.

"I'll let you off this time." - i said. He smiled. I gave a peck on his head. I love the smell of his hair. It smells very sweet and flowery.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" - i asked. He sit up and shrugged.

"I have no plans today. I just wanna be with you and cuddle." - he said. I chuckled.

"Thats a good plan." - i said, giggling. He giggled too. I hugged him and look up to his face. He's so cute. His chubby cheeks, his nose, his lips, just everything. His hair too. My eyes were locked on him while he was using his phone.

"Can you not stare at me too long?" - he said. I blink.

"Why?"

"I get shy." - he said, turning his face to me and making our faces so close.

"On second thought." - he said, leaning in to me, placing his plump lips on mine giving me a peck. He smiled while i blushed. In the inside, i was screaming.

My stomach made a sound. Heh. I'm hungry. He chuckle. "Let's go. We'll eat together." - he said. I nodded while smiling. We got up, walking hands in hands and walk towards a restaurant.

-end of flashback-

I don't need or want to lie to anybody. Including myself. Even if i hate Jimin for what he have done to me. Deep down, i miss him. Badly. He's the one who brings me to the doctor when I'm sick with his busy schedules.

He was the one who listens to my problems and settles it at times. He was the one who is always here, next to me, saying everything will be fine. Saying whatever happens, he'll be there. He was the one who brought me to bookstores, to buy books for me to read, to improve on my english, to make sure i learn in school properly. And making sure i do well.

Each time i pass, he'll cry out of happiness, treating me more than he usually do. He's proud when i do well. But when i don't, he'll be down. But he will bring me out for a study date and study with him together. He did so much for me. More than my own parents. Which are no longer my parents anymore.

And i totally know he is the one for me. My own fate and destiny. And now, after what happen at Jeju, i just can't. I'm hurt. I feel lonely. Now that i have nobody. I want him to be with me at these kind of moment. But at the same time, i don't want to. Because he destroyed me.