Chapter 9

Irene's P.O.V

No no no! Jimin don't do this to me! I want you to forget about me! You've hurt me much! I don't want you to be in my life anymore! Jimin, please!

"Jagiya! Please! I need you!" - he exclaimed, chasing after me. No Jimin! No! Go away! I felt someone grabbing my wrist, pulling me.

I met those eyes again. My heart pumped fast. Even faster. He cup my face, looking in my eyes, softly. I miss you. Very much.

"Please. Stop running away from me." - he said.

"IRENE!" - he yelled. Woah. I'm here. Not across the bridge.

"SHIM IRENE!" - I heard someone shouting. I heard the door opens.

"Come on, Shim Irene! Wake up! We're going to the clinic for you check up. Wake up girl!" - SuJin exclaimed. I let out an annoyed groan.

"Ah what the heck?!" - i yelled.

"Come on. Get up little Miss Park." - she said. I sit up, giving her a glare.

"Don't. You. Dare. Call. Me. Miss. Park. Again." - i said, pointing my index finger to her with a glare. She chuckled.

"Yeah it works everytime. Come on, wake up. I'm waiting for you downstairs." - she said. She left my room. I sighed. She is sweet. But very annoying at times! I got up, doing my bed. Then took a shower and got dress. It's my 3rd month already. This little one is very healthy and active.

I use little less tight stuff. Not that i use tight stuff a lot. Like no more skinny jeans and etc. After I'm done, i head downstairs and went to the dining table. SuJin made breakfast when it's weekends. But weekdays, I'm in charge. Even if she don't allow that.

She still eats the breakfast anyways. We eat the breakfast together while talking. I don't know why. But she is damn excited about the baby. Like seriously. Hands down.

She planned to make a room for the baby. Which i don't mind but it's a waste. He or she can sleep in my room and thats way safer. After we're done, Jae arrive with her car too. We head to the clinic together.

Once we've arrive, i registered my name and waited. We've made appointments already. So yeah. Suddenly i remembered the dream i had earlier on. It felt so real.

Like it was really him. I sighed. I guess he is still not giving up on finding me. He still loves me. Why Jimin? Why? Deep down, i still love him too. I sighed. I gotta forget about him. How? I don't know.

I don't ever think of getting a boyfriend now. Even if I've given birth, i never thought of it. All i think is my baby and me. Should i get a new boyfriend? What if i can't love him like how i did with Jimin? 

What if he hates my baby? What if Jimin finds out thai i got someone to replace him? Okay. No no. I am not getting a boyfriend. At all. Even if I've given birth. Hell no. Or maybe yes? Hmm...

My name was called. The 3 of us got in the room. We greeted the doctor and took our seat. I'm so happy that this little one is growing perfectly. After the check is done, we left the clinic.

"So? Let's grab lunch." - Jae said. We agreed. We walk to the nearest restaurant. We ordered and waited for our food to come. We were waiting patiently but suddenly loud and deep voices were heard.

It got all of us in the restaurant shocked as hell. Soon, a bunch, no, a lot of men were running along the street with knifes, long wooden blocks and more. They were chasing some guys in front of them.

"Ya!" - i heard a lady voice shouted loud. They stopped running. And panted hard. A lady walk towards the whole lot of men and talked to them. Can't hear what she said.