Chapter 24

Irene's P.O.V

I dress Rion in jeans, a stripe long sleeve shirt, and his cute small snapback. And also, a black Vans. Once he's done, it's my turn. I put on a white long sleeve lacy dress. With a small sling bag and a white flatforms.

Just a simple one

Just a simple one. I decided to go shopping today thats why. Hehe. Since I've got my pay, i wanna treat something for myself and also Rion. I'm still working with Mrs Kang still. But i got promoted as the second manager. Which i feel so honored.

Even if I'm the second manager, i work hard still. I'm gonna do my hair today. Hehe! I'm gonna dye my hair to ash silver. Because why not right? Once I'm done, we head out of SuJin's house and hail a taxi. Telling the ahjussi where i wanna go, the mall.

Upon arriving, i pay the ahjussi. Holding Rion's small hands tightly, walking in the mall. I decided to have lunch first. Since both Rion and I are hungry. We went to a restaurant and ordered kimchi fried rice, sharing it.

After eating, i decided to do my hair first. Since it can take hours. So we head to the salon, telling the hairstylist how i wanted my hair to look like.

Yupp that

Yupp that. Gorgeous isn't it? I know hehe! She directed me to a chair as i sit down, Rion sitting on my lap. Rion will get bored so i gave my phone to him, letting him play his games. So he'll keep quiet and stay still. The hairstylist do whatever she needs to do. I like her service. Very friendly and patient.

After hours spending time on my hair, it's finally done! And I'm so in love with it! I'm smiling so wide because the outcome is so satisfying! I carry Rion, as we walk to the counter and pay. I thank her and start with shopping.

Going to the first store, Vans. Buying the same shoe for Rion and I. "What color do you want, Rion?" - i asked. He walk around, looking at the colors.

Once a color caught his eyes, he take it and bring it to me. I grab it, smiling. "Blue? You like blue?" - i asked.

"Yes!" - he answered, smiling.

"Okay. We'll buy these okay?" - i said. He nodded cutely, smiling wide. I walk to their staff and told them my show size and also Rion's. They have both. Thank god. Before buying, i wanted to try them on first. Also trying on for Rion. Having some changes here and there, finally we've got the size. I pay for botb of the shoes and continued walking.