Chapter 5

Irene's P.O.V

I got up quite early. I took my shower and got dressed. I just can't believe I'm gonna fly off to Jeju today. I really don't wanna go. I let out an annoyed groan.

I bring out the luggage i had under my bed. Then bringing along the important stuffs. Documents, etc. I did my hair. Just tie it in a ponytail. I didn't do any makeup because I'm not in a mood for any. Once I'm ready, i pull the luggage and bring it downstairs.

I joined my parents and unnie for breakfast. Oh shit. It's eggs again. Oh damn the smell. I ran to the kitchen sink and vomitted. Why do Tasha unnie made eggs again? I should have warn her.

I clean my hands and mouth and walk back to the dining table. But it was empty. I mean, my parents and unnie weren't sitting there. I turn my gaze and my parents were giving me a glare. I frown a little. What?

"Come here, Shim Irene." - appa said sternly. I nodded. I walk to them, and sitting on a sofa just across them. I had my head down. I have a feeling they knew about me getting pregnant.

It's okay. I'm prepared for this. And i want it to happen. Appa threw something on the coffee table. I look at it. The pregnant stick i used the other night. I gulped.

I am prepared but I'm still scared. "What is this?" - appa asked. I kept quiet, looking down. He knows what it is. Don't need to ask me that.

"Are you pregnant, Shim Irene?!" - eomma yelled. I nodded and gulp. Eomma got up, walking to me and gave me a tight slap. It stings. I held my cheeks.

"What is happening to you?! When did you start partying or hang out with boys?!" - appa yelled.

"Whose baby is this?! Whose the dad of this kid!" - eomma yelled again.

"You don't need to know whose the dad to this kid." - i answered, calmly. If i did, they're gonna hunt down Jimin.

"Abort that baby! Abort it! " - appa yelled.

"No appa. And thats my decision." - i said.

"What?! Are you hearing youself, Shim Irene? We've -" eomma yelled but got cut by appa. What did he do? He push me off the sofa and slapped me. A tight slap.

"From now on, don't even think that you're my daughter anymore. You and that kid, will never get anything from me. Don't even think of coming back here. I am not your dad, she is not your eomma and she is not youe unnie anymore. I am not that kid halabeoji, she won't be that kid halmeoni and she won't be that kid imo. Get lost and never ever come back." - appa said, gritting on his teeth, pointing his index finger right in front of my face.

I got up, giving a nod and gave a bow. I took out some business cards, credit cards and the money that they gave me, placing them on the coffee table,giving all of them back to the right owner. Also leaving the documents that i won't be handling from now on. I grab my luggage and walk out of the house. Not even turning back.

I don't know how i managed to not cry in front of them. But now, I'm crying like an idiot. I started walking away, far away from the house. I'm finally free from the monsters in my life. The ones who controls my life, non-stop.

Not even giving me a chance to live my own life. I left the credit cards because i don't wanna use their money anymore. They aren't my parents. Even my phone, i used my own money to buy it. Tears roll down my cheeks as i felt my head started spinning slowly. My cheeks hurt badly. I have a feeling that they are getting red.

Please. Not now. I don't know where to go. I took a turn to the left and continued my journey. I head to a building. Where nobody knows except Min. We always hang out there. It's like my second home. There's an abandon sofa there. Which is actually perfect. It's not torn or anything.

I'll stay here, for... I don't know how long. I don't even know where to go. That place is perfect for now. Once I've arrive, i sighed. The sofa is always there not leaving. At least i have somewhere to sit, lay. If it rained, i have no choice but to move inside of the building. I hope it won't.

I sit on the sofa and breathed in the air. The fresh air. I look forward, Han River, just across. I love it here. The beautiful view, the river flowing slowly with the waves. My phone vibrated. A text from Tasha Unnie.

'From: Tasha Unnie
Bud, I'm worried. Are you safe?'

I let out a small smile and replied saying I'm safe. I lean backwards as i look up at the sky. Those fluffy clouds. And the blue sky.

-flashback-

"Come on!"

"Stop it Jimin! I'm tired of running!" - i yelled. He laughed.

"Come on!!!" - he exclaimed, teasing me and running. Urgh! He took my phone.

"Ah please!" - i yelled. He giggled. I stopped and panted. Catching my breathe. Gosh I'm tired. He walk towards me, giving me a smile.

"Don't gimme that smile. I'm annoyed with you." - i said frowning. He chuckled. He gave me back my phone. He grab a tissue from his pocket and wipe off my sweat. While i was drinking water from my bottle.

"Let's try to go jogging some times." - he suggested. I shook my head while whining.

"I don't wanttt. I'm lazyyyyy!" - i whined again. He chuckled.

"Okay. Let's sit down at that bench." - he said. I nodded. He held my hand and we walk to the bench. I let out a heavy sigh. I place my head on his shoulder. He place a peck on my head.

"Like. I like you. Love. I love you." - he said out of a sudden.

"What is wrong with you?" - i chuckled. He chuckled too. I got shy. Even if we're dating for 4 years, my heart still flutters.

-----------------------------------------
HEYYOOOOO!!! IT'S FRYYAY~! I hope yall are well! It's raining in Singapore yas. After like so long, it didn't rain. I mean it did but wasnt that heavy. So anyways, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting~! I means so much to me!

I don't know why but i wanna slap a lot of people. Like i don't like it when people ship my oppa, be it BTS, Seventeen or whatever grp that i stan, with a girl group. Like what's with that. Jimin and Taehyung have said it themselves that they don't like seeing these ships. So if you're shipping, please, stop it. Thank you.

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - <planning>

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

11/8/17, 11th August 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕