Chapter 34

Irene's P.O.V

Saturday...

Jimin bring me out quite late. At night. I didn't mind though. While Rion, we left him with SuJin and Jae. I don't know why but Jimin told me to dress casual today. I dressed in a black dress, that has lacy long sleeve and stops above my knee. I put on black wedges too. And my sling bag.

Jimin was amazed when he sees me. He's dress in a black tshirt and a simple black blazer over it and black tight leather jeans. And black puma shoes. He looks... I don't know... Hot? Hehe. We kind of match our outfit today. Jimin drive to somewhere. I don't know where.

I just stayed silent. Soon, we reach somewhere. We got off the car as i look around. He held my hand and we walk in a building. He reserved 2 seats for the both of us, in a very expensive restaurant. I was amazed by the place. Because of the luxurious stuffs.

A waiter lead us to our seat. Jimin pull my seat out, i sit down as he push my chair in a little. He take his seat, across me. A waiter walk to us and we ordered some food. "Why?" - i asked.

"Why? Why, why?" - he asked.

"Jagiya, we could go to a simple restaurant. You don't need to spend lots of money on this luxurious place." - i said. He smiled

"It's once in a lifetime, dear. It's okay. Just enjoy for tonight." - he said, still smiling. I sighed. Giving him a smile and nodded. Our food came and we eat together.

It was quite awkward. I don't know why. It feels different. Because of the place, with the people around. It's so... I don't know. I just felt awkward. I think Jimin noticed and he started talking.

Asking me about the boutique and the shop. I'll only be be boss by Monday since that's when Mrs Kang leaves. It saddens me. Because Mrs Kang is a very good boss. Very kind towards her employees. And also giving me such big opportunity to take both her shops, that no one will ever get.

I'll definitely miss her. It's gonna be different once she leaves. I'm gonna be more busy. But that doesn't make me forget about my son and Jimin.

We sat there for hours and i feel comfortable by now. We've talk a lot. From the shops to BTS. Jimin told me lots about their concerts, what happen behind the stage, between the members. I'm glad they're doing fine.

Finally, we got up and walk around. I mean the restaurant is big. There's the indoor and outdoor place thingy. Outdoor have some tables and the rest of the place were for viewing the scenery. We sat on the low chair they had, across each other.

It was quiet. Just us, admiring the beauty at night. The wind blows softly and the beautiful river flowing. And the shiny sky that the stars light like diamonds. A full moon. Perfect. It was quiet. But not awkward. My eyes were looking at the beautiful view, resting my chin on my hand. Blanking my mind and just stay calm, appreciating the peace.

I suddenly remembered my parents. And unnie. And Tasha unnie too. I've not talk to Tasha unnie for years. I don't know where is she now. I miss her. It saddens me that we lost contact. My parents, even if they're dead to me but in reality, they're still alive. Their behavior is what makes me hate them.

I'm sad over how they are now. But i thank god it happened. So they'll learn. If they don't, i don't know what to say. I've became independent for years. And i like how my life is now. I became more independent when Rion is in this world. I've never give Rion the love that my parents gave to me. And never will.

Every child deserve to be love with with full of heart and sincerity. And Rion gets the big, huge, sincere, and countless of love from me. Even if he'll grow up, when he turn 20, he'll still be my baby boy. I don't care, when he turn in his teens, i will still kiss his lips like how i do now.

He's growing so well now. And growing very handsome nowadays. Looking like his appa a lot. I smiled to myself. I felt someone holding onto my hands. Which make me return to reality. I turn and it was Jimin. He sit next to me, giving me a very sweet smile. My heart beats fast.

"Jagiya." - he called. I nodded, smiling.

"I... I..." - he stuttered.

"What is it?" - i asked. He gulped. Blinking his eyes continuously. It took awhile for him to talk. He take a deep breathe and look in my eyes, deep.

"I've thought of this. Long. And i wanted it to happen years ago. But something happen between us. I want you to be by my side, always, every time and forever." - he said. My heart beats faster.

He went down, on one knee. I widened my eyes on his actions. Oh no. No. No. No. Grabbing my left hand softly, looking in my eyes. "Shim Irene, will you be the queen in my life, forever?" - he proposed.

All i felt was goosebumps. Going through all my body. My eyes got teary. He hand out a small red box, opening it and a beautiful ring is what i see.

I teared

I teared. Oh my god. Is this why he brought me in this luxurious place? Why? My eye moves from him to the ring. Ah i can't. My heart is weak. "Y-y-yes I-I w-will." - i answered, stuttering. My eyes got blurred with my own tears. I pull him up, both of us standing, and i hugged him tightly.

He hugged me back tightly too. I never knew this would come. I never expect it at all. He broke the hug, tearing too. Aww baby. I wipe his tears with my tears and he did the same to me. He smiled wide, grabbing my left hand, inserting the beautiful ring in my ring finger. And it perfectly went in.

"Eomma!" - i heard someone called. Familiar voice. I turn and saw Rion, running towards me with his hands opening wide. He's here? He hugged me tight once he reach me. I hugged him back and carry him.

"How'd you come here?" - i asked. He pointed to where he came from. I look carefully. The whole of bangtan, Kim Ji Sae, Jeon Jisoo, Kwon Min and 3 more ladys that i can't really recognise. I turn to Jimin.

"I wanted them to know." - he said.

"Ah." - i said, crying. He hugged me, chuckling.

---------------------------------------------
Wasuup~! First off, Happy Deepavali to all those who celebrates it! Have a great day ehe! So, here's the update for today! There's 2 more chapters! And I'm gonna publish it all by today! Look out for that! And also, once this book is finish, the sequel will be out my tmr! And the day after tmr, we'll go on with my BTS series, next is Hoseok's! And I'm excited for that!

THANK YOU FOR THE 4K+ READS!! It means a lot! Thank you to those who waits for my update patiently! And thank you for reading, voting and commenting! Thank you to those who made my story in your reading list! Kamsahabnida!❤️❤️

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - Just (V) (?)

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

18/10/17, 18th October 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕