Chapter 30

Irene's P.O.V

The same day...

We're now heading to Hongdae to do some shopping, have lunch then we're going to watch a movie. So far, I'm enjoying this family day of ours. We had a mini photoshoot when we were at the beach. I went through the pictures, while Jimin drives and Rion talking to Jimin.

Once we've arrive, we start walking. We walk in a shop where they sell jackets. Like different types and tons of jackets, even the sizes. "Eomma! Appa! I like this one!" - Rion said, smiling, holding onto a maroon colored bomber jacket. After discussing for long, we all decided to buy the same jacket, some color too.

After that, we head to Korean BBQ restaurant to eat. Rion sitting next to me while Jimin sit across me. We start grilling the meat. I cut the meat in small pieces for Rion. So it's easier for him to chew. I chewed the delicious meat.

Ah. Out of all days. Why must he be here? He saw me, giving me a wave and smiled. I gave him a small smile and wave. Jimin gave me a look. He walk to me, greeting me. "Oh annyeonghaseyo." - Hee greeted Jimin.

Jimin greeted him back. But his face was... Angry? I don't know. "Oh this is your son?" - Hee asked. I nodded.

"Handsome." - Hee said, smiling. He waved to Rion and Rion waved back.

"I guess this man is your friend?" - Hee asked. Before i could answer, Jimin answered.

"Nope. I'm her husband. And who are you?" - he said, giving Hee a glare. He's frowning. It gives me shivers and he said he's my husband.

"Oh husband. I'm her ex boyfriend." - Hee said, smiling to Jimin.

"Oh i gotta go. Bye." - Hee said, giving me a smile and waved to Rion. Giving death glares to Jimin. He walk away. I sense that Jimin is annoyed and pissed. I slowly move my hand to touch his, which is on the table, but he moved his hands away. I sighed.

Aish. Once we're done eating, Jimin carried Rion and leave me behind. He's angry. We head to the cinemas, and let Rion choose the movie that he wants to watch. After buying the ticket, we bought the snacks.

"Butter popcorn or sweet and salted?" - the staff asked.

"Butter." - i said, smiling.

"No. Sweet and salted." - Jimin said to the staff.

"Okay. Drinks? Pepsi or Coke?" - the staff asked again. (A/N: i have no idea whats the difference. It taste the same)

"Coke." - i said.

"Pepsi." - Jimin said to the staff. The staff hand us the snacks we've picked. Jimin is giving me a cold shoulder. We walk in the cinema and took our seat. Jimin sit next to me then Rion. I kept myself quiet. Stuffing my mouth with the popcorn, even before the movie starts.

Once the movie starts, i can't seem to concentrate or even focus. I turn my head to Jimin and he have his straight face on. Rion was enjoying the movie. I move my hands, softly holding his arm. Our eyes met. He gave me a glare. As my heart saddens. He never give me such eye gaze. He brush my hands away.

Ouch. My heart. I moved away. I don't know why but i teared. I cried silently in the cinema. He didn't let me explain or even ask me anything but he's giving me a cold shoulder. I wipe my tears and minutes later, the movie ended. We walk out of the movie. Jimin carried Rion, and leaving me behind again.

They went in a candy store. I don't wanna go in. So i sit outside, on a bench. As i teared again. Why is he giving me such a cold shoulder? Why? I wipe my tears again before Rion sees me crying. He hates seeing me cry. Once they are done, Rion showed me what they bought. I smiled to whatever he says.