Chapter 32

Irene's P.O.V

"Rion-ah! Quick!" - i called.

"Okay!" - he answered. Soon i saw him running towards me. I close the door and lock it.

"Let's go." - i said. I hold his hands and we walk to his school. I heard a horn.

"Appa!" - Rion exclaimed. I turned and it was him.

"Good Morning." - he said, giving me his eye smile. I smiled.

"Good Morning." - i said to him.

"Good Morning, Appa!" - Rion said happily. He ran to Jimin, giving his appa a tight hug. Aww~ cuties.

"Come, I'll send Rion to school then I'll send you to work." - Jimin said.

"Ah it's ok-"

"Yay! Thanks appa!" - Rion said, smiling and give his appa a peck on his cheeks.

"Let's go." - Jimin said. I didn't wanna trouble him. But he wants to send me to work and send Rion to school. Jimin let Rion sit at the back while i sit on the passengers seat. Jimin drives to Rion's school. In the car, Jimin turned on BTS's songs. Rion loves their songs.

He even told me to buy their album. I have their albums but Rion didn't wanna share. He wants his own. So i bought for him and he have all the albums by now. He got their posters and wants them to be hanged on the walls. Which i did for him. So cute. Once we've reach Rion's school, all of us got off the car.

I hug Rion and he gave me a peck on my lips. He went to Jimin and he did the same. "Annyeong eomma, appa!" - he said, waving to us with wide smile. We wave back as we watch him getting inside. Once he's inside, i turn to Jimin.

"Let's have breakfast." - he said. I look at my wrist watch and i have an hour before going in.

"Okay. Let's go." - i said smiling. We got in the car and he drives to a restaurant to eat breakfast. We took a seat and ordered. I ordered chicken porridge and Jimin ordered chicken soup. We shared our breakfast.

"Are you free this Saturday?" - he asked. I paused, thinking.

"I think so. Why?" - i answered.

"Nothing. I just wanna bring you out. If you're working then i can bring you out next time." - he said.

"I don't think I'm working on Saturday." - i said. He smiled.

"If that's the case, I'm looking forward to our long awaited date." - he said, smiling. I smile, nodding. After we've eaten, Jimin drive me to work.

Once we've arrive, i thanked Jimin. "Anything for you." - he said, smiling.

"Let's have lunch together. We'll pick Rion up together then we'll have dinner together." - Jimin said.

"Don't you have schedules today?" - i asked. He shook his head.

"Not for today. Tomorrow." - he said.

"You should be resting at home you know." - i said.

"I know. But i rather spend my time with you and Rion." - he said. I chuckled.

"So, once I'm out of this car, where are you going?" - i asked. He shrugged.

"Maybe I'll go to a park or go for a massage. Or maybe sit in a café. Or maybe just stay here and watch you do your work." - he said.

"Ah no. Go do something else rather than looking at me doing work." - i said. He giggle and give me a nod.

"I'll go now. Bye~ see you." - i said smiling. He was about to say something but i pull his face, placing my lips on his, giving him a peck. He smiled while our lips were connected. I move away, seeing him blush. Aww my cute baby. I wave to him and got out of his car. I walk in the boutique and seeing him driving away.