Chapter 33

Irene's P.O.V

"Annyeonghaseyo!" - i heard someone greeted me. I turned and smiled, wide.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo!" - i greeted them with a bow. They bowed back. It was Taeji and Byul.

"So we're here for our outfits." - Taeji said, excited.

I giggled. "Excited huh? Hehe, come, this way." - i said, leading them to another side of the store. And showing them the outfits that they wanted.

"Woah." - the both of them said together.

"It's damn gorgeous." - Byul said, jaw dropped. I smiled.

"This can be used for their wedding too. Oh my god." - Taeji said, jaw dropped too, touching the outfit.

"So, girls, loving them?" - i asked, smiling.

"Totally." - they both said together. I chuckled. I told them to try the outfits first. To make sure i did the best for their measurements. They changed and finally, they walk out of the dressing room. They look beautiful though! And they fit in the outfits perfectly.

Did some last discussion and they're happy with it! "Come here again and choose dresses for their wedding aites!" - I said, smiling.

"Definitely will! See you! Thank you!" - the both of them said. They left and i feel satisfied. Made another customer happy again. I continued doing my work.

Someone walk in the boutique and it was Mrs Kang. I greeted her with a smile and bowed. She did the same, and head to her room. "Oh Irene, come in. We have to talk, remember?" - she said. I nodded. I got in her room too. She sit on her chair while i sit across her table.

I'm quite nervous of what she's gonna talk about. I hope it won't be bad. "So, you do love working here, right?" - she started. I nodded.

"Yes." - i answered. She smiled.

"You have any ideas on how to improve on this boutique?" - she asked.

"I've thought of some but i don't think it can make it." - i said.

"Really? Come, tell me." - she said, smiling. I told her my ideas. Like adding some extra accessories, some new styled dresses and many more. She smiled hearing my ideas and she liked it.

"Oh you have a broad mind. I like that." - she said. I thanked her, smiling.

"This boutique will definitely make more money with the ideas you share with me." - she added.

"But unfortunately, i won't be doing them. You'll be doing it alone, with the other employees." - she said. I was confused.

"What do you mean, Mrs Kang?" - i asked.

"Irene, I'm passing down this boutique to you." - she said.

"What? Wait. What does that mean?" - i asked, still damn confused.

"I have to leave, Seoul, Korea. I have to move to Canada because of my family and i have to give up this boutique because i won't be returning no more. My daughter, son, husband and I will be moving there, permanently. Why? We have some family issues." - she explained. My heart saddens.

"I can't just let this boutique and let everyone be jobless just because i close this shop." - she continued.

"And that is why, I'm passing the whole shop, the stuffs here, files, documents, clients, dresses, outfits, just every single thing in this boutique, to you, Irene." - she said. I blinked, not processing what she's saying.

"But why me? What about the others?" - i asked.

"I believe that you have a good way of thinking and better idea of fashion than the others. I love how you create your own designs and make every customers of yours, very happy. I'm not saying the others aren't good. But they use more of the ones that are already in this boutique. But you use your own ideas and very different from what is in this boutique." - she said, smiling wide.