Chapter 10

Irene's P.O.V

The same night...

I started having goosebumps. I saw a man walking, and obviously following me. Ah please. I prayed hard, walking around the area. And double confirm, he is following me.

I turn to my left and it lead me to a dark alley. Oh god no. I just keep on walking. I heard running footsteps. Oh shit. I turn and he was chasing after me. I run quickly and i saw someone at the end of the alley, leaning on the wall.

Oh it must be his friend. Ah shit! Soon, i got nearer, it was a girl. I ran pass her quickly and turn to my right, stopping at a shop. I panted badly. Oh god. I wonder who was it. When i was a little okay, i walk towards the alley, hiding, and watching.

"What did you want from that lady?" - that lady asked.

"I've been asking this for the past 3 minutes." - she said again.

"WHAT DID YOU WANT FROM HER?!" - She yelled, loud. It scared the shit out of me.

"Don't make me rape you." - he said, smirking. Oh ew. What the heck.

"Do it if you dare." - the lady said. Wow. The guy pulled the lady but she pushed him away, making the guy hit the wall and fell. The lady walk towards that guy. She hand out a knife.

"I can be a girl. But don't look down on me." - she said, pointing the knife to that guy. He nodded, looking scared. She grab her leg, making a hard twist. Oh damn. That sound of cracking. Ouch.

The guy was screaming in pain. She smirked. She let go of him and turn. She walk towards me, while i hide. I know she saved me, kind of. But, she's dangerous. I walk away slowly.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I stopped, froze. Please spare me. Oh god. I turn, and it was her. Oh shit. It was Ma'am. I bowed 90 degrees to her and greeted.

"Are you okay?" - she asked. I nodded.

"Good. Don't walk alone next time. And especially in dark alleys like this. You're a girl. Lucky i was near." - she warned.

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you." - i said, bowing again.

"Do you stay near here?" - she asked. I nodded.

"Just in front." - i answered.

"Okay. Go home. I'll be watching from here if anything happens." - she said. I nodded and thanked her again. She nodded giving me a small smile. I turn and walk my way home. I must say, she kind of look familiar. Familiar as in not i know her as in Ma'am. But someone i know before. Hmm...

I felt uneasy. Because she's watching me, walking home. She's a gangster too. Once i got in, i let out a relieve sigh. Phew! I shook my head. I went to my room, taking a shower. Then changing to pajamas. Jae is here, so she's sleeping over.

So, tonight, we're all sleeping in the living room. I walk down, to the living room and sit on the couch. SuJin is making popcorn while I'm with Jae. "You look kind of pale when you got in." - Jae said.

"Woah. Don't wanna talk about it. Long story." - i said. SuJin joined us, with popcorns. She turn on a movie. We sit on the floor, in our pajamas, with popcorns, with blankets, pillows. I sit in the middle.

After the movie...

I lay on the sofa while they lay on the floor. I'm having a back ache lots these days. So yeah. They were watching Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. I love this drama so much. Woop! We've watched this for like so many times. It's just so sweet. Urghh!

I watch while laying down, hugging a pillow. I grab the popcorn, eating them, eyes on the tv. But i got distracted because my phone ring. I answered it, not looking at the id.