~7~

Olivia's POV

Elliot walked me up to my apartment door after our date, and he had his hand to my waist, and was staring at me, making me blush.

"What are you doing?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"Deciding if I should kiss you again or not." He teased and I smiled.

"Pick the first one, please." I breathed, and he leaned in and kissed me again.

When we kissed for the first time in the park, it was like waking up. Everything was amazing. It was amazing to finally feel like I was moving on from the past that had made me numb, and I was alive again.

"So, this was an amazing night." I smiled.

"Well, I couldn't have asked for a better woman to spend the night with." He replied, before kissing me gently again, then hugging me.

"Well, I should go in. I need to get some work done." I spoke, and he nodded. He stole one more kiss from me before turning and leaving. I went into my apartment, and Lucy was sitting and doing some college work. 

"Hey! How was your date?" Lucy asked, and I sighed.

"I regret telling you that, Lucy. How was Hanna?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Good! She was a little stuffy tonight." She spoke, and I nodded.

"Well, I may stay home with her if she isn't feeling good. So you might have a day off." I smiled, and she nodded.

"Well, just give me a call in the morning. Have a good night, Liv." Lucy spoke, before packing up her stuff and leaving. 

I went and changed out of my dress and into sweats and a t-shirt, before walking around and picking up some toys that were out. I then completely walked past the kitchen, having no need for wine tonight, and I went and checked on Hanna.

I entered her room, and she coughed as soon as I entered.

"Princess, are you alright?" I asked, and she frowned.

"No, Mommy. I don't feel good." She whimpered, and I frowned deeply, before walking over and sitting on the edge of her bed. I placed my hand over her forehead, and felt that she was indeed warm.

"Okay, so, you have a fever, honey. I'm going to get you some medicine. Wanna sleep in my bed tonight?" I asked her and she nodded.

---

I was making Hanna tea at about 3 that morning, when I got a call.

"Benson." I yawned.

"Hey, it's Elliot. Sorry for waking you." Elliot spoke, and I chuckled.

"I haven't gone to bed yet. Hanna has a cold."

"I bet Gus gave it to her. He's sick too." Elliot replied, and I ran my hand through my hair.

"Well, isn't this amazing." I laughed, and I knew he was smiling.

"Tomorrow, I'll bring over chicken noodle soup from that diner we ruined your breakfast at." Elliot chuckled.

"Thanks. Well, Hanna is coughing, and I need to get her her tea. I'll see you tomorrow." I breathed.

"Sleep well, eventually, beautiful."

I took the tea to Hanna and gently put the cold, wet washcloth to her forehead.

"Who called?"She sniffled.

"Gus' Dad. Gus is sick too."

"Oh no!" She exclaimed, before coughing some more.

"Don't worry, he'll get better, just like you."

---

Elliot's POV

After getting off the phone with Liv, I went and gave Gus a cold bath. He had a fever of about 100, but that was still higher than I had wanted. I got him out, and he was wide awake.

"Can I watch some cartoons, Daddy?" Gus asked, as I put him in his train pajamas.

"Buddy, it's 4. We need to get some sleep." I replied, and he frowned.

"Please Daddy? I'll nap to-" He started, before sneezing. I sighed and grabbed him a tissue. He frowned as I pulled him towards the bathroom to wash his hands.

"I don't wanna." He whined.

---

I eventually got him to wash his hands, and go to bed, while Olivia and I texted. She was still awake with Hanna, and Gus was snoring so I couldn't fall asleep.

O- This better never happen again, El. Our kids cannot give each other colds!

E- It was probably your kid's fault.

O- Nice. Jerk.

I smiled at her last text, before Gus sat up and started to cough.

"Daddy, I don't feel good." He whimpered, and I felt his forehead, and felt that his temperature had gone up, even without taking his temperature.

"Alright, come on. I'm taking you to the hospital."

---

Shortly after I took Gus to the hospital, and they gave him antibiotics for walking pneumonia, I went and got coffee.

"Is Gus okay?" I heard a voice say and I turned around to see Liv.

"Yeah, walking pneumonia. Why are you here?" I asked, and she sighed.

"Her fever spiked. The same thing as Gus." She frowned, and I handed her the cup of coffee I had just gotten, and got another one. She sipped from it and I gulped from mine.

"Is Hanna sleeping?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Why don't we go sit and hang out for awhile."

"As long as you can keep me awake. I want to be awake when Hanna wakes up."

---

Liv and I talked for awhile, before she dozed off with her head on my shoulder, and I closed my own eyes, as I rested my cheek on her dark brown hair. I had a hard time falling asleep, because I noticed that she was snoring slightly, making me smile, and I had to restrain from laughing.

This woman, one I've known for years, who made an entrance into my life again, has already made me so happy. I know that we only went on one date, but it still was amazing.

I didn't have the feeling that I was cheating on Kelly. It was still there, but not as strong.

"How long have I been out?" Liv asked, after she had slept for about an hour.

"Hour or so. You needed it." I stated, and she nodded before sneezing. 

"I swear." She sighed, before sneezing again. 

"Well, maybe I should take care of you, sicko." I spoke, and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm Olivia Benson. I rarely get sick." She spoke, and I sighed.

"Liar. You got the flu that time when someone tried to frame you for murder." I replied, and she frowned.

"Okay. You got me there, but I'm not sick like the kids. Come on. Let's go check on them."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback! I love to hear what you think! Thanks again! :D