~31~

Elliot's POV

Oh shit. Where the hell am I?

I quickly sat up in bed, and saw a blonde woman laying next to me, her hair covering her face so I didn't know who she was. I moved to get out of bed, and the woman looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, handsome." She spoke, her voice hoarse from sleep.

"What did we do last night?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"We had fun. Lots of fun."

Last Night

I left our home in a huff. My brain was full of shitty thoughts, and I wanted to get drunk. I drove to the police bar down the street, and went into it. I ordered some whiskey and told them to leave the bottle. I wasn't going home sober tonight.

After a few hours of drinking, I was feeling no pain, and enjoying myself. And a hot woman, or at least a ten when I was drunk, was hanging all over me, and I wasn't telling her no.

"Wanna go back to my place?" She asked, and I smiled and nodded.

"I'd love to." I slurred. She giggled drunkly, and grabbed my hand as we went outside. She showed me her car, and I shook my head.

"We are too drunk." I laughed, and she nodded.

"We can walk!" She exclaimed, before stomping off, and I followed close behind.

We arrived at her apartment, and she got me a beer. We sat for a bit drinking it, before we were even drunker. She started to kiss me, and I her. Before I knew it, we were in her bedroom, having sex. 

I had completely forgotten about my wife and family. All I wanted was to kiss this woman and have my way with her.

Present

"Shit!" I swore, and she reached over and gently touched my back.

"What's wrong?" She yawned.

"We had sex." I whispered, and she nodded.

"Yeah, and we had fun!" She smiled, before leaning over and trying to kiss me.

"I'm married!" I exclaimed, and she shrugged.

"So? I am too." She replied.

"We cheated on them!" I exclaimed, and she tried to climb onto my lap, and I stood before she could and started to look for my clothes.

"Are you really going to be like this? It was sex! Nothing else!" She exclaimed, and I grabbed my pants and pulled them up.

"Yeah, only sex. But I promised my wife that I would never cheat on her, and now look where we are."

"You used a condom at least, right?" She asked, and I looked at her wide eyed.

"I WAS DRUNK!" I yelled, and she bit her lip.

"Well, can I have your number?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"No. I'm going now." I whispered, before gathering the rest of my stuff and leaving.

---

I walked away from her apartment building, a sick feeling covering my body. I had allowed that to happen. I should've stopped before we even started. I should've waited at home, helped Liv with the twins. Make sure she was okay.

But I choose to think with my penis instead of my head, and I hurt the only woman that I love with all of my heart.

I walked to the bar, and I unlocked my car before driving home. I parked in front of the brownstone, before taking slow shaky breaths. God do I hope she went into work today, so I could shower and try to do stuff to make everything up to her.

I went inside, and Lucy was there with the kids. Fuck. It's Saturday.

"Daddy, where have you been?" Gus questioned, as he ran to me. I picked him up and hugged him before sighing.

"I spent the night in my car. Mommy at work?" I asked, and Jayden got up and went upstairs. I frowned as I heard her door slam.

"Mommy isn't happy with you." Hanna spoke, as she came over and grabbed Gus' hand before leading him down the stairs to the play room. I looked at Lucy and she frowned.

"I do not know if Olivia wants you here when she gets home. She did want you to come into work if possible." Lucy spoke, and I nodded slowly.

"Sure."

---

I showered and shaved before heading into the precinct. I walked in and Amanda was yawning and she looked like shit, and Liv's door was shut, and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to do. Go in and check on her? Or stay put and just hope that she forgave me already.

I sat down and turned on my laptop. Amanda was staring at me, and I turned to look at her.

"What?"

"You are a dick." She spoke, before standing and walking over to the coffee pot. I stood and followed her.

"I didn't mean to hurt her, Rollins. We just got into a fight, which all married couples do."

"Not all married couples lie like you do." She hissed, and before I could respond, Liv cleared her throat.

"Elliot, can you come here?" She asked, her voice weak.

"Of course." I replied.

I turned and walked away from Amanda, and tried to give my wife a gentle smile, but she looked away. I grabbed the door handle and pulled the door closed as she walked behind her desk and pulled her glasses off of her forehead.

"We need to talk." She breathed.

"I know." I spoke.

"Why did you lie to me?" She asked, her voice quaking.

"Because you were so excited, and I didn't want to bother you with my problem."

"We are married, Elliot. We share problems. If you didn't want them, you could've told me."

"Babe, you probably already fell in love with them." I sighed.

"We didn't get them, El. They are back with their parents. So you can be happy now."

"Liv-" I started, but she shook her head.

"No. Don't. Now, go back to work. Then tonight, we can discuss it more." She whispered. I stood and walked over to her. She ran her hands over her cheeks.

"I love you, El." She breathed, and I smiled.

"I love you too, Liv. And I'm sorry for everything. Everything that I've ever did to you." I replied, and she looked at me with confusion.

"Elliot, what did you do?" Liv asked, and I just kissed her.

"I'm sorry."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D