~45~

Olivia's POV

"What are you doing baby?" Elliot asked, as he walked into the nursery. I was slowly painting the walls a pale blue, since I couldn't sleep.

"Painting." 

"You should be sleeping, not painting." He replied, and I sat the brush down, before pulling my hair back, and clipping it into place. Elliot walked over and stood next to me.

"I can't sleep. I don't want to clean the house and wake the kids. I can't go to work because I don't want to. So this is what I'm doing." I replied, and he frowned.

"Baby, ever since my mother came out for lunch, you've been off. What is it?" He asked, and I ran my hands over my neck and sighed.

"I just don't feel like our son, is mine."

"Why?" He asked, and I sighed.

"Because I just don't feel like it. I feel like Hanna's mom because I was pregnant with her. I adopted Jayden. I love Gus like my own, but no matter how they came into my life, I was their mother. But with this baby, I just don't."

"What did my mother do?" He asked, knowing what was the issue right away.

"She was asking Alex what she wanted to name the baby. She said that the baby was Alex's and yours." I breathed, tearfully.

"Oh, baby..." He trailed off, and I shook my head.

"It's my baby, but I just don't feel like it is!" I cried, and he pulled me into his arms.

"That boy is ours. He is going to have your hair and my eyes. Or maybe he will be different and look like Hanna." He smiled, and I closed my eyes tightly as I melted into his embrace.

I hope it ends up like this.

---

Weeks later, I was working over night with the rest of the crew, and the kids were at home with Lucy. Elliot was barely awake, Amanda was downing coffee, Fin was leaning back in his chair snoring, Nick was talking to Zara, and Carisi was wide awake and hyper.

I was feeling off, and I don't know why I was, but something was making me feel this way. Like a feeling in the pit of my stomach.

My phone rang, and I reached for it.

"Lieutenant Benson, Manhattan SVU." I spoke.

"Uh, Liv?" Alex spoke, and I woke up quickly.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked.

"I'm feeling weird."

"How weird?" I asked, as I stood and walked over to my window, and knocked on it. They all jumped, but when Elliot saw me, he ran into the room.

"What?" He asked panicked. I just shook my head and went back to the phone.

"Repeat that again, Alex." I spoke, and she sighed.

"Like cramping almost. Kinda weird. I don't know what it will feel like if I'm in labor or not." She spoke, and I quickly went to start gathering my stuff.

"Alright, I'm coming to get you. We'll take you to the hospital, and if you aren't in labor, I'll take you back home."

"Alright, thanks Liv."

I looked at Elliot as I hung up.

"Alex is in labor?" He asked, and I sighed.

"I don't know." I replied, and he sighed.

"Want me to come?" He mused, and I nodded.

"Yeah. Grab your shit. If she is in labor, than you can go home and get the bag with the stuff for the baby."

"Deal."

I walked out as I pulled my jacket on and looked at Fin. He was still snoring, and I was going to love waking him up.

"Fin!" I yelled, and he quickly sat up, and his chair slid back. Everyone laughed, and I smiled.

"You are in charge. Stay awake."

---

Once we had gotten to the hospital, they took Alex back to check her out, and then instead of Alex coming out, a nurse did.

"Alright, Ms. Cabot is in labor. She is getting changed, but in a few minutes you can go in." She smiled, and I let out a shaky breath. I looked at Elliot, and I could tell he was freaking out.

"We are getting our son." I smiled, and he nodded.

"Y-yeah." he breathed.

"Wanna go home and get the stuff?" I asked, and he didn't even answer. He kissed me and left. I laughed and waited for a few minutes before going in.

Alex laid in bed, and she smiled as I walked in.

"Hey, Al. How are you feeling?" I asked, and she sighed.

"Nervous." She replied, and I smiled. I walked over and gave her a hug, before sitting her bag down.

"So, Elliot is going to get the bag of stuff for the baby, so do you need anything else? I can call him and put in your request." I grinned, and she laughed.

"Nope. I just want to get this over with. I want to see your baby." She smiled.

---

Hours went by of my friend being in pain. I sat by her the whole time, while Elliot kinda just sat outside. He didn't want to risk seeing anything he didn't want to. Alex was given pain meds about 12 hours in, because she was exhausted, and she ended up falling asleep, thankfully.

Elliot came in during that time, and we sat to the side quietly, talking.

"The kids are drawing Aunt Alex a bunch of pictures." he spoke, and I smiled.

"Why did you call her "Aunt Alex" and not just Alex? She isn't your Aunt." I giggled, and he rolled his eyes.

"I was talking about our kids. So it is THEIR Aunt, sassy pants." He chuckled quietly. I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"We need to think of names." I breathed, and he nodded. He pulled me a little closer and smiled.

"Elliot." He spoke, and I shook my head.

"No." I replied, and he started to pout, and I hit him playfully. 

"Come on. Something cute." I spoke, and he laughed.

"Cayden." he stated, and I eyed him.

"It's different. Like our other kids' names." I smiled.

"It means great fighter. I was thinking about that name for Gus' middle name, but then changed my mind." He spoke, and I smiled.

"Well, Cayden what?" I mused, and his eyes lit up. He was happy I accepted that name.

"How about we do Luke. Gus and Cayden can have the same middle name." he smiled, and my eyes softened, as I smiled.

"I love it."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Like the name? Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D