~46~

Olivia's POV

Cayden Luke Stabler was born at five at night the next day. He was so adorable, and had the chubbiest cheeks. Elliot couldn't keep his eyes off of him, and neither could I. I was so happy. We finally had a baby together, even if I didn't carry him, I knew that once I held him, he was mine.

His hair was dark brown, and I was hoping his eyes were change to brown, but the blue that they were right now was adorable.

"I know he is your son, but can I hold him?" Alex asked, as she laid in her hospital bed. Her face showed how exhausted she was, but she was still smiling. 

"Of course." I spoke. I slowly laid my son in her arms. She cuddled him close, and smiled. Elliot walked up behind me and held me in his arms, as we watched. She ran her finger over his soft cheek, and as I watched, I noticed tears in her eyes.

"Alex, thanks for doing this for us." Elliot spoke, as he continued to not realize that she was about to cry.

"It was an honor." She sniffled, before closer her eyes tightly, and I swallowed hard.

"El, why don't you go call the kids." I smiled, and he nodded. He kissed me, before slowly leaving the room. I frowned as I watched him walk out, but I forced it away as I looked at Alex.

"You don't want to give him up, do you?" I asked, and she shook her head slightly.

"No. But I'm happy that he is yours. I can watch him grow up..." She trailed off, but more tears ran down her cheeks, and I felt sick to my stomach.

He was my baby, but what would a court think if the surrogate wanted to keep the baby? Even if she was only the gestational surrogate?

I slowly took Cayden from her, and laid him in the small cot that laid to the side. I kissed his forehead, before turning back to Alex. She was quickly wiping at her tears.

"Alex-" I started, and she bit her lip, as she shook her head.

"I want him. I really do. But he is your baby. He has your hair. Probably Elliot's eyes. He'll grow up a Stabler, and I'll be his Aunt. His favorite Aunt, since Casey can NEVER compare to the woman who went through hours of pain to get him into the world." She spoke, and I smiled softly, before leaning down and hugging her.

"Thanks for doing this."

---

We brought Cayden home when Alex was released. We dropped her off, and made sure she was good, and Casey took over from there, and Elliot and I took Cayden home.

The kids haven't met him yet, because we didn't want to get him sick, but now since we are taking him home, we kinda have to.

"How is he doing back there?" Elliot asked, as he drove closer to our brownstone.

"Good. He is sleeping with his fist under his chin." I smiled, as I lovingly reached out and touched the soft cheek of my son.

He let out a little grunt, and opened his eyes slightly, before closing them again, and I smiled.

God am I lucky.

---

Elliot's POV

As we arrived at home, Liv was couldn't stop smiling, but I couldn't either. This was for sure a different homecoming for us. Liv might not have went through all the pain, but she was still as excited as a new mother could be. 

I parked my car, and got out. I moved towards the back, and Liv was already out. She was getting the carrier out, but I grabbed her waist, and held her close for a moment.

"I love you." I breathed into her hair, and she let out a small sigh.

"Elliot, I want to get Cayden off. Can you let go of me?" She asked, and I laughed.

"Not until you say you love me." I smiled, and she giggled.

"I love you!" She exclaimed. I turned her around, and placed a few soft kisses to her lips, before I let her continue. I grabbed Cayden's bag, and then we headed inside.

---

The kids were all in school, and we had thought that Lucy was keeping them home, but she wasn't, so we had some time alone.

We got Cayden bathed, and then into some pajamas. Liv sat with him, her arms cradling his small body as she rocked him in the rocking chair. She was being a baby hog, but the way she looked at him, was adorable.

I heard the door downstairs open, and I slipped from the room. I met the kids at the bottom of the stairs, and hugged each of them, before smiling.

"Alright, babies. Mommy is upstairs with Cayden. Before we go up, you all need to wash your hands."

"Daddy!" Gus pouted, and I shook my head.

"We need to keep him germ free! We don't want him getting sick do we?" I mused, and Jayden grabbed Gus' arm, and pulled him out, while I laughed.

---

Later that night, the kids had all met their brother, and had talked their whole night away with everything they planned on doing with their brother, and how happy they were to have that little brother in their lives.

I went upstairs, and Liv was sleeping in bed, snoring slightly. I smiled, and walked over to her. I tucked her in, before leaving the room. I walked down the hall, and peered in Cayden's room. Liv had the monitor right next to her, and she would wake up right away if he started crying, so we weren't too worried with having him sleep in here.

I walked over and carefully picked up my son. I walked over to the rocker, and sighed softly.

"Cayden, we are so happy to have you in our lives, little man." I breathed, as I rocked slowly. He grunted as he moved in my arms, and I chuckled softly.

"I know that we wanted your Mommy to be able to carry you, but that annoying cancer took her chance away. But with the help of Aunt Alex, we finally got you, and I'm so thankful for that. Just don't tell your Mommy that you know about Aunt Alex. If you do, I don't even know what I'll have to do to you." I spoke, and I laughed softly again.

I was honestly so happy, that nothing could bring down my happiness level.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D