~12~

Olivia's POV

I watched as the nurses left my room, and I closed my eyes once the door was shut, but a few moments later, the door was opened again, and Fin stood there.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I questioned, as I pushed myself into the sitting position.

"Elliot called me as soon as you got here." He breathed, and I sighed.

"Just low blood pressure, lack of sleep, and low blood sugar. Nothing too bad." I spoke, and he frowned.

"Are you sure?" He asked, and I nodded slowly.

"I'm not dying, Fin. I'm fine." I smiled softly. He sighed, and shoved his hands into his pockets.

"I'm sorry about being a dick. I should've been more understanding. I was just scared."

"Why were you scared?" I asked, and he frowned.

"I can't lose my little sister." he mumbled, and I looked at him with confusion.

"What?" I replied.

"You. I can't lose you. I barely talk to Ken. His mother hates me. I'm stuck with you and the old man." He sighed. I smiled softly.

"I love you too, Fin." I spoke, and he laughed.

"I didn't-" He started, and I laughed.

"You didn't need to."

---

I was released the next day, and was told to take it easy, but I'm the Sergeant of a fancy elite squad, I must work.

I carried my bag and stuff into the squad room that day, and everyone looked up.

"Sarge?" Carisi questioned, and I smiled.

"Hey. Do we have a case yet?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Liv, aren't you supposed to be at home? Taking it easy?" Amanda questioned, and I shook my head.

"They said I SHOULD, but that doesn't mean I HAVE to." I replied. I walked into my office and sat down. I turned on my laptop and smiled at the background. Elliot had changed the background when he was using it here to google something, and he made it a picture of Gus, Hanna, me, and himself. It was adorable. 

The door to my office opened, and I saw Fin. He smiled.

"Whatcha smiling about?" He asked, and I sighed.

"Elliot and the kids. So, what do you need?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you would join me and Ken for dinner?" He asked, and I shifted my glasses off and put them on the top of my head.

"I thought you weren't talking to Ken?" 

"I wasn't, but I called him when I found out you had cancer."

"Okay."

"Okay what?" He asked.

"I'll go." I smiled.

"Bring Hanna." He spoke, and I laughed.

"Deal."

---

I got Hanna in her favorite dress, and we said goodbye to the boys before heading to the restaurant that Ken and Fin were meeting us at. I got her out of her car seat, and she smiled when she saw Fin and Ken outside.

"Uncle Fin!" She squealed, and I let go of her hand, and she ran to Fin. He picked her up and and hugged her.

"Hanna, how are you, baby girl?" He asked, and she smiled.

"I've missed you." She spoke, before kissing his cheek. I hugged Ken, and he smiled.

"I'm sorry to hear about what has happened."

"Thanks, Ken. It means a lot." I smiled. I touched Fin's shoulder and squeezed his shoulder.

"Are you ready?" I asked, and they nodded. We walked into the restaurant, and Ken waved at a handsome man, and the man waved back, then picked up the little hand of an adorable baby boy, and waved it.

"Is that Alejandro?" I asked, and Ken nodded.

"Yep, and that is our son, Alexander Odafin Pavel-Randall." He spoke proudly, and I smiled.

"He's adorable."

---

We sat for awhile and talked before we ordered. Hanna just loved Alex, and played peek-a-boo with him while we waited. We ate, and I watched as they drank wine, and Fin a beer, and I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Fin asked.

"I can't drink wine." I spoke, and he chuckled.

"Sucks doesn't it?" He asked, and I elbowed him.

"Having cancer sucks, not being able to have wine might suck more." I admitted. Hanna yawned, and I sighed.

"Well, I'm going to get the check. Hanna needs to get home and get some sleep." I smiled. Ken shook his head.

"The dinner is on us, Olivia. Thanks for coming. It was really nice seeing you." He spoke, and I smiled.

"It was nice to see you both too. Your son is adorable." I spoke, and they nodded. They all stood and we hugged, and Fin kissed Hanna's hair, before I picked up my daughter and carried her outside.

"Did you have fun?" I asked, and she nodded.

"I had a lot of fun." She smiled.

"Good. Try and get some sleep."

---

Elliot's POV

When Olivia got home that night, she carried in Hanna, and smiled at me before taking her to her room. She came out and slipped off her heels before sitting next to me and kissing my cheek.

"I take it dinner went well?" I asked, and she nodded.

"It was nice. Hanna really liked Ken's son, and it was nice to see Fin and Ken talk again."

"Well, I'm glad you had fun." I spoke, before gently turning her head towards me and I kissed her. She moaned into my kiss, and I smiled.

"Wanna go to bed?" I asked, and she yawned before snuggling into my side.

"Can we just stay here for now? My feet hurt." She sighed, and I chuckled.

"No. Come on." I replied. I helped her to her feet, before picking her up. She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder.

"I love you Elliot." She yawned, and I smiled.

"I love you too, Livvie."

---

The next morning, I went to wake her up, but she wasn't in bed next to me. I sighed and stood up, and I heard her getting sick in the bathroom. I slowly opened the door, and found her next to the toilet.

"Liv?" I asked, and I watched her wipe her mouth off with the back of her hand. When she went to put it back down by her side, I saw blood on it.

"Oh. Are you vomiting blood?" I asked, and she turned to look at me. Tears were running down her cheeks.

"I didn't want you to see me. I wanted to just hope and pray that it would stop."

"We need to get you to the hospital. Come on." I breathed. I picked her up and handed her a garbage can, then hurried from the bathroom. I called for Gus and Hanna, and they came out of their rooms tiredly.

"Grab your shoes and hurry." I spoke. They looked at us with confusion.

"Why are you carrying Mommy?" Hanna asked.

"Just get in the car." I replied, and they frowned, before running to get their shoes.

Hey guys, thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback! :D <3