~33~

Elliot's POV

I sank into the arm chair in the corner of my hotel room. It's been three months, and Liv will barely look at me. The kids come over here and hang out for a few hours every other day, but they only want to be with Liv. Even Gus.

I closed my eyes and ran my fingers over my forehead, and ran my fingers down to the bridge of my nose. I squeezed it and tried to rid myself of the horrid headache I've had for weeks.

Why did I have to be so stupid? Why did I have to cheat on the woman I love because I was drunk and angry?

I stood up and walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed a beer, before sitting back down, but my phone rang before I could open it.

I quickly moved to answer it, but the number wasn't Liv's. It was someone else's, so I slowly answered it.

"Detective Stabler."

"Is this Elliot?" A voice asked.

"Yeah, who is this?"

"I'm Kara. We slept together that one night." She replied, and my eyes went wide.

"How did you get my number."

"I have my ways. Can we meet up somewhere to talk?" She asked.

"Why? I don't have anything to say to you."

"I'm pregnant."

---

"FUCK!" I swore. How did I get her pregnant?! Now Liv will never take me back.

I got dressed quickly and headed towards the address that Kara had told me. I got out and she stood outside.

"Hey." She breathed, and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Is it mine?" I asked, and she swallowed hard.

"It might be." She mumbled.

"Can we get the paternity test done? I really need to know." I frowned.

"Yeah. I told my husband. He's kinda angry, but we need to figure this out. So someone can take responsibility."

"Oh, so you are just telling me so I can pay you?"

"It might be your child!"

"Just give me the baby and we won't have to deal with it! I'll love it." I replied.

"Why would I just give it to you?" She spat.

I groaned and hung my head.

"Kara, lets just get the test done before we fight about this, alright?" I spoke, and she nodded.

"Alright. Come on. I need to get the kids around and to my mother's before we can head out."

---

I sat out front of the clinic, while Kara was inside getting the test done. I dialed Liv's number, and waited as it rang.

"Elliot." She whispered, and I swallowed hard.

"Hey, Liv. Can we talk?" I asked, and she sighed.

"I don't know."

"Liv, I need you right now." I whimpered.

"What happened?" She asked, her voice holding concern.

"I might've gotten myself into trouble. I'm sorry."

"Elliot, what did you do now?" She spoke, her voice pained.

"I might be a father again." I croaked, and she hung up.