Chapter 11

~not edited~

Once I'd had a shower, I got out and wrapped a fresh towel round me. I looked in the mirror, before grabbing another, smaller towel and whipping round my head, holding my wet hair up. I exited the bathroom and looked around my room.

"JOSH!" I shouted. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

Josh was lying on my bed, with his hands above his head, with his legs stretched out and crossed over at the feet. I noticed he still had a red hand shaped mark on the side of his face. "Nothing, just waiting."

"Why?" I said, clutching the towel tightly around my body.

"Because dinner is almost ready."

"Well couldn't you wait outside!" I said pointing at the door.

"I guess, but then I would put get to see you in nothing but a towel," he smiled slyly.

"Josh, get out!"

"Fine, fine, I'm going." I replied swinging his legs off the bed and sauntering out. "Just hurry up." And with that he left the room.

Not wanting to be late at the dinner table I shoved on a pair of white high waisted shorts and a pink cami top. I unraveled the towel out of my hair and twisted it up into a messy bun before folding and hanging my towels on the rail to dry, then leaving the room.

I walked steadily down the stairs, avoiding the wet patches and made my way to the dining room. Nathan, Josh, Max, Louis and Sam were all sat in their normal seat. Joanna and Mark were in the kitchen preparing the plates of food. I slowly walked behind Nathan and sat down in between him and Josh.

"I can't believe you came into my bedroom, whilst I was showering," I muttered to Josh.

"What was Josh doing in your bedroom?" Nathan asked.

"Oh I bet you would I love to answer that," I replied to Josh.

"I'm sure you can answer that, sweetheart," he chuckled.

"You're such a pervert!"

"No need to get frisky with me sweetheart, I'm not looking for a fight."

"You're asking for it."

"Provoke me any further and you'll get it."

"Keep talking, hopefully that mouth of yours, swings around and kiss your own arse."

"I bet you would just love to see that."

"I'm not holding my breath."

"Okay, calm down." Nathan interrupted, cutting us both off. However not tearing our glaring eyes around from each other.

We were finally torn apart when Joanna came in with four platefuls of fish and chips. Being a mum with five kids I guess she had to learn how to carry masses of stuff. Even though we are in Spain, this meal felt very British.

The tension in the air could have be cut with a knife. It didn't feel as though it was just me and Josh and each other's throats. Joanna coughed, breaking the silence.

"So Kiana, Josh, are you getting your baby tomorrow?" Joanna said.

"Oooohhh!" The other four boys mocked.

"Kiana and Josh are having a baby," Louis laughed.

"Shut up, and don't be so immature!" Max snapped at him. There was others argument.

"Alright, it was a joke Max. Don't bite my head off. We all know you have a thing for Ki-" Louis muttered, before Max grabbed him by the shirt, dragging him up against the wall and throwing a fist at his face!