Chapter 22

~not edited~

Kiana's POV

"Is everyone here?" Joanna called over us. "Sam, Louis, Max, Josh, Nathan, Kiana, Mark?" She said counting our heads as we were hurried along to board the plane. "Has everyone got your boarding passes and passports?"

"Jo, calm down. We are all here, we've got everything let's just get on the plane." Mark said, trying to calm his frantic wife down.

"Mum, what's the seating arrangements on the plane?" Louis asked.

"Well we've got a three, three and a two. So you, Sam and Nathan will sit together, Josh, Max and Kiana will sit together and your father and I. I hope you don't mind Kiana?"

I looked between Max and Josh - both were smirking - before replying, "yeah, yeah. I don't mind that's fine." I said not wanting to make a fuss. "Er, how long does it take to get to Miami from Spain?" I asked.

"I'm afraid it's a long one, nine hours and thirty five minutes." Mark replied.

What! Nine and a half hours! I stood bewildered! I had only been to America once from England. That flight was eight hours and that was long enough. Another hour and a half!

"Don't worry sweetheart, you'll have me." Josh smirked swinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Great," I muttered sarcastically, shrugging his arm off.

"Aw, you know you love me really?" Josh continued, cockily.

"Sure, along with your massive ego. I'm surprised your neck and shoulders can hold your head up." I retorted, placing my hands on my hips.

Clearly unaffected, Josh responded with a wink.

"Mum, when are we meeting Phoebe, Tom and Fay?" Max asked.

We all turned to Joanna. We hadn't seen then in a few days and they weren't getting on the flight with us. "Ah, well, we are meeting them in the hotel in Miami." Joanna said quickly.

"Why aren't they coming with us?" Sam asked.

Everyone was getting slightly curious now, badgering Joanna with questions. "They just aren't. Come on now. The door will be opening any minute." Joanna answered.

True to her word, the plane doors finally opened and we, along with many others, hurried to board the plane. The plane had three seats on the left, four in the middle and three in the right. I remembered that they have these kind of aeroplanes for longs journeys. The fact that it had TV screens in the headrests, made me feel a bit more comfortable about the long journey.

"Right, these eight are ours." Joanna said quickly. "Right, Kiana, Josh and Max in the front three, Nathan, Louis and Sam in the next three and your father and I will be in the back two."

I looked between Max and Josh before heading to sit by the window. "Hey, Kiana your sitting in the middle." Josh said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because I aren't sitting next to that asshole!" Josh retorted. Max shot daggers at him before turning to me.

I glared at both of them, before muttering, "fine." They had both clearly fallen out. Again.

Max slipped down towards the window and plonked down. I looked at Josh to see if he was going to change his mind. When he didn't move I huffed sitting in the middle seat. Josh smirked and sat on the outside seat. Clearly satisfied he'd won.

***

Two hours later, I was sat in my seat sobbing away like an over emotional girl I am.

"Hey. What's up?" Josh glanced at me, removing his headphones.