Author's Note

A/N

Hi all,

I have decided to put this book on hold until the end of September at least, when I have finished school for summer and got back from my holiday abroad and have a bit more time on my hands to write good chapters. I have been thinking of doing this for a while now, not because of anyone or anything, but because I can't seem to write good chapters and I know I am taking forever to upload and the chapters I upload aren't anything special. I do know where I am going with this story, I just need to write the build up right, otherwise it won't work.

Please don't pressure me into uploading quicker and more often, because - just as other authors will understand - it doesn't help or make the author update even faster, in actual fact it slows the author down.

I hope you will stick with this book even if it is on hold for a short amount of time, and it is only a short amount of time. A couple of months, that's all. I know the last few chapters have been fairly crappy, but I will go back and edit all mistakes in all chapters and possibly edit the last few chapters to make them better.

Finally, you may have noticed I have changed my username from Charlotte1D29 to Charlie_Always no reason in particular, just fancied a change and Harry Potter has become a massive part of my life! Always has been!

Please stick with this story. 752 reads!! That's insane!!! Thank you all so much, old and new fans/readers. I love you all so much!! It makes me so happy when I find out so many people are reading it.

Anyways, that's all from me. If you have any queries or questions, please don't hesitate to message me!

Love you all!

Charlotte

xxx