Chapter 21

Please read authors note at the end!

~not edited~

Waking up with no cramps, felt as though I had woken up on the right side of bed. I hopped out of the bed and ruffled the sheets into some sort of tidiness.

It is Saturday, which means Joanna and Mark should be back later tonight. I slipped on a pair of shorts and cropped top, as it was boiling. I flipped my head over and tied my hair into a messy bun, to keep my hair off my neck. I hadn't spoken to Josh much yesterday after playing never have I ever. He went to training last night and didn't come back till late.

Kiana, get a grip. Just talk to him, like he does to you. He doesn't make a big deal of it does he.

I looked over to my nearly full suitcase, for the wedding. Phoebe and Tom are coming over later today, as we're leaving early in the morning.

I left my room and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Oh. My. God." I stood there and covered my face with my hands.

"What? Too much for you to handle?" Nathan chuckled.

Nathan and Max were both stood there cooking breakfast in their boxers. Okay, it was hard not to look at their ripped bodies. "Why haven't you got any clothes on!?" I cried.

"It's too hot. Doesn't bother you does it?" Max smirked.

"Then open a window or put the air conditioning on." I said quickly!

"Hey, what's for breakfast?" A familiar cocky voice from behind me said. Please pray he had clothes on. "Sweetheart," he winked as he walked past me to the fridge!

Oh my God! Why don't these boys wear clothes? "What are you doing? Why haven't you got anything on!" I shrieked, trying to tear my eyes away from these perfect bodies.

"It's too hot," he said plainly. "Or it could be just you." Looking me up and down, smirking.

"Told you so." Nathan grinned, flipping an egg.

"Ok, it's hot I get it. But I managed to put some clothes on!" I said, reasonably.

"Pft, not a lot." Max said looking me up and down. Granted I had short shorts and a cropped top on, but at least I was wearing something. Josh and Nathan nodded in agreement.

"Shut up!" I said.

"Great at comebacks sweetheart." Josh smirked. "Anyway, you look good!" He said wolf-whistling.

I rolled my eyes and filed my arms across my body, then removed them realising that it was a bad idea because it was creating more heat. "Whatever. Do you need any help with anything?" I asked.

"No, I think we're all good in here. But please may you check Louis and Sam's bedrooms and see if they are tidy, I am going to collect them in a bit."

"Sure." I smiled and walked out, but not without taking in the sight before me first.

"Checking us out sweetheart?" Josh grinned slyly.

"No!" I said automatically, then turned away, hearing the three boys laughing behind me.

~ Josh's POV ~

"Checking us out sweetheart?" I grinned.

"No!" She said instantly, then turned away. Max, Nathan and I stood there laughing, until she wouldn't be able to hear us.

I turned to the boys and set out a few plates. "Y'know mate, you've got to do something about her." Nathan said.

"What?" I questioned.