Chapter 24

~not edited~

Have your tissues at the ready! I shed a tear or two writing this chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

*This chapter contains two very sensitive and serious topics, apologies if any offence is caused*

"Ellie. That was her name. Ellie May Brown. We had been dating since we were twelve years old. Everyone said it was true love. She had long blonde hair and greeny blue eyes. Just like you. As we grew older, our relationship become more serious, not a child thing. I loved her. As we grew older, she became more beautiful in every sense of the word. Fifteen. That's how old I was when I realised how much I loved her and how much she loved me."

~flashback~

The rain hammered down on us as we ran around the football pitch. It was October, the only time when it ever really rained in Spain. But yet it was still warm. Ellie was wearing dark blue shorts and a white top.

I chased her round the pitch, the rain drenching us completely. I ran up behind her and snaked my arms around her waist. She spun around and jumped up, wrapping her legs around my body.

I looked her dead in the eye. He beautiful smiled made me feel warm inside. I reached up and pushed the wet hair out of the face and planted my lips on her warm red ones.

Pulling away, I smiled. Her smile had become broader. "I love you!"

Her eyes lit up and she wrapped her arms around my neck tighter. "I love you too Josh." She murmured into my ear.

~end of flashback~

"She was my everything. My world. Mum loved her, dad loved her, all the boys loved her. Her parents loved me. We spent almost everyday together. She would help my mum cook, play with Sam and Louis, joke with Max and Nathan and was polite to dad. She was my first and last girlfriend. Proper girlfriend. We thought we were going to get married. When we both became sixteen, we both decided to do it. She wanted me to burst her cherry. And I was more than happy to. We were each other's first. Our parents agreed, as long as we were safe. And we were safe. Until one time..."

~flashback~

"Josh." Ellie said coming into my room.

She had a massive grin on her face and I was desperate to know why. "Ellie, babe, what's up?" I replied pulling her in for a kiss.

She kissed me back before sitting in my bed. "Josh, I love you so much, you know that?" She said, seriously.

"Yes Ell, of course I do. And I love you, with all my heart!" I said, suddenly becoming worried.

"Are you positive you love me?" She questioned.

"Yes Ellie! I love you." I said.

Her eyes lit up, causing me to relax a little. She fumbled in her handbag pulling out a stick, looking at it before handing it to me. I took a closer look at the stick, quickly realising what it was. I studied it carefully, seeing the two red lines. I looked at her. Her beautiful smile was back. She was pregnant!

"Josh, you're going to be a dad." She smiled.

I jumped up, lifting her up with me and swinging her round. "I love you so much!" I exclaimed

"You're not mad?" She said.

"Mad? Not at all! I'm delighted." I cried, kissing her. She kissed me back just as passionately. "I love you! Forever and always."