Chapter 15

Very Emotional Chapter. Be Prepared. 

"Juliet Monistead, why?" 

I was Avery Monistead. My little sister was Haley Monistead. My mother was Barbra Monistead. 

"Juliet, I think that I may be your long lost sister." 

+++

I buckled my seat belt as Juliet climbed in on the other side. Lomania had let us borrow a rental since the truck had already left, taking Felix with it. Juliet buckled her seatbelt as I turned on the small GPS that we had been supported with for our journey. 

"So, you really think mother will still take me? After all, I am 16 and can care for myself-" she began, but I cut her off. 

"Don't say that, she loves you, we'll all love you! She told me she hasn't stopped thinking about you since you had gone missing! It's going to be good to go home, and see Haley and even JDot." I can't believe I just said that but its true. 

"How'd you even know I was here? You didn't even know my name. I'm multiple states behind you," she said, looking down at her lap. 

"Well, haha it's kind of a crazy story, but once we're home I'll be sure to tell you," I said, turning the key in the ignition. 

On the way to the airport, I learned many things about Juliet. She was left-handed, hated mushrooms, and could eat french fries and ketchup for the rest of her life. Those we're the least important things. 

I had also learned that she had missed her family more then ever, and that she just wanted to go home. 

I told her about JDot and my hatred for him. Of course she asked what did that mean and I said her ears were too young to know. 

I also told her about Haley, her  little sister that she had never even known about. 

Everything is going to be different. Our family will almost all be together again. 

Almost. 

+++

I walked doubtly up the heavy stone steps to our house squished between many other houses. Juliet trailed behind me, her stomach just as nervous but for different reasons. 

Of course she was nevrous. She was going to come face to face with a mom she hadn't seen in 12 years. I was nervous due to the fact I was going to have to explain to her I was kidnapped, shipped to California, where I accidentally found my long lost sister, and saved tons of people. 

Interesting excuse, but it was true.

I knocked on the door, anticipation filling my toes.

"Hello-,"

"JDot, go get mom please."

JDot turned around shutting the door as he went to call for my mom. I heard Juliet giggle behind me.

"Av- Avery!! My sweet daughter! Where have you been for the past couple of daysIwasworriedsickandmissedyouIwouldntwantthesamefatetohappenlikeforJulietyou'reinsomuch troublemissy!" she slurred her words together in a heap of tears as she embraced me in a tight hug.

I wrapped my arms around her in an embrace and my tears threatend to flow as well. She HAD missed me. I wasn't just another daughter to care for.

When she broke from the embrace, tears brimming her eyes once more, I moved aside and motioned towards Juliet.

At first she was confused. Juliet's face was blank, no emotion. All of a sudden, her eyes blinked, revealing tears that had wanted to fall since she was 4.

Juliet dashed towards her mom, almost tackling her in a hug. My mom's facial expression had changed, from confused to tears of joy. She stroked my sister's hair as she pat her back, her face srill in astonishment and covered in tears.

"M-Mom... I missed y-you so m-much," she managed to spit out, hugging her mom even tighter.

"Juliet?" she said, breaking from the embrace to look at her once 4 year old daughter, now 16.

"Oh!" she cried, pulling her back into a hug.

I finally sighed, letting out all the emotion in my head. I ran into my new found family, and joined the hug.

+++

"Mom! I'm going to see Felix, be back in a few-"

"Oh no you don't. You're NOT being "accidentally" shipped to California again in order to find a foreign girls mom," she said, crossing her arms.

Juliet giggled from the kitchen.

"But mom! Ask Juliet! It was all true! I was kidnapped! Plus, I'm not going back to California to help the girl that had kidnapped me." I stated, huffing.

"Ok, but you're still not going to leave my sight for at least a week. Neither are you Juliet. Felix can come here."

"Fine," I said, pulling out my phone to call him.

I pulled out my phone, seeing I literally had exactly 775 unread messages and 123 missed calls. Half of those we're from my mom, when the other half included Marzia, and many other people I suspect to be from California.

 I decided to read them later and dialed Felix's number. It rang three times before someone picked up. 

"Yellow?" he asked on the other end. 

"Red, blue, pink-," I started, but then he interupted me.

"Avery, not now, Marzia's still fuming that I was "kidnapped" to California with you. I can't leave the house in order to gain her trust again. I guess that collab will have to be later," he said, his voice lowering to a whisper. "She's coming, I have to go now," he said, me overhearing Marzia's voice in the background. 

I really do hope she doesn't sack him. I also hope I didn't put their relationship in danger since she probably believed we 'eloped' to California. At first I admit I had a small crush on Felix, but then It died out once I realized how perfect Marzia and him were together. 

I heard Juliet laugh from the kitchen. I decided to walk in since I needed something to brighten my day, when I spotted JDot sitting at the table with her. I sent her a glare, and then him as I journeyed upstairs to my bedroom. 

IF YOU'RE CONFUSED, THIS IS AFTER A FEW DAYS WHEN JULIET AND AVERY HAD ARRIVED. I WAS A BIT LAZY TO RIGHT ALL THE EMBRACING AND LOVING, SO I'LL JUST LET YOU IMAGINE THAT YOURSELF.  ;)

(There's a new book cover, comments on it?)

I'M NOT YELLING AT YOU, I JUST THINK BOLD CAPSLOCK ATTRACTS MORE ATTENTION SO... YA

Thanks for reading!! xx